3.2 - Hungry Loop Decay Death Aura build - Great Uber Lab runner - T16 Maps/Guardians

"
Brainkill wrote:
I have no clue what I'm doing wrong but I'm dying extremely fast in T1 maps.

I have around 3K life and basically all items as suggested but for bosses I'm mostly instant killed.

I have resis capped except chaos (58%).

Am I missing something in my bild/play style which reduces the damage I take drastically.

Thanks already for any hints/advices.

Best,
Brain

You have half the life you should have so that's not a good start.

Damage mitigation comes from flasks and enfeeble. The rest is you. Manually dodging attacks. Monsters are extremely slow thanks to temp chains so just move out of the way.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I've been running this build during the Flashback event up to lvl 95

Leveling with Cremation was smooth ( same tree as the op)

Boss achievement : chimera/phoenix deathless, kitava (shaped belfry T15) deathless
Map farming : easy until T13, just stay focus after that.
AWESOME LAB FARMER (fast, unkillable, izaro in 10secs) !

Pros : Fun, satisfying mass killer, fast mapper.
Cons : Not a league starter / porcupines are UNBEATABLE, just leave the map when u spot one of them !!

Build cost : 10ex for mandatory uniques and 10ex for rares & jewels [SC flashback event]

Wasn't using blade vortex / essence drain, i've done a CWDT with IC, molten shell, increase duration instead.

Super fun build. Makes most content super EZ. Simplesim 45 got any fun builds planned for 3.3?
will this work in 3.3?

I'm going to give this build a try. I already have a CI / ZO version of the build so have all the key items ( just waiting to get lucky on my 5th off-colour on the chest armour ). I've read the full thread and I'm impressed with how you have not stopped replying to questions ( which happens a lot with guide writers who have long since switched builds ).

I'm just worried that the 450 damage you take is per kill as I regularly wipe packs of 20 mobs on my CI Occultist. Will need some real Life regen to cope with 450x20 damage.

But I want to give this build a try as I find the CI version has hit a bit of blockage. Can walk through T8 maps without clicking anything but single target damage is very underwhelming. My Uber Lab fights against Izaro took several minutes ( though I do play very cautiously in there).

I still love my CI version and fully support the guide writer who is clearly a more accomplished player than me. But I've never got a CI character to the mid 80s before and I'm still
learning how to mitigate damage and deal with the lack of quick self-heals. Providing I can mitigate the suicide chest piece I think I'll be happier eventually with a Life based build and fast flasking.
Will this build work for Delving?
Hey, been reading through the thread, and curious if you've looked into Trickster alternatives to your build?

www.poeurl.com/b7og

I haphazardly threw this together. There's clearly some minor loss in damage because of curse effectiveness, but there's a lot of survivability in the Trickster ascendancy options. Plus tons of quality of life through AS/CS for movement skills.

It looks to me that Occultist is the superior option, but wanted to know what the OP thought of Trickster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info