[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
jonojojo wrote:
Fiver FYI Disemboweling (50% crit chance, 25% crit multi) is better than Dismembering (40% crit chance, 20% crit multi, chance to maim) now.

I'll have a look at changing it, thank you for the suggestion.

Don't panic.
"
xaiyx wrote:
i could need some crafting advise:

how would u craft it further ?

i would try to craft multimod - phys dmg % - crit/quality and would try to harvest a good atkspeed roll.

or should i change something ??

Yeah, that's probably what I would do.

Problem is that the remove/add speed roll seems rare.
But it's probably the best way to go about things.

Don't panic.
I'm starting up my stream now. You know the drill. Stop by if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Heyo! So far I am loving your build but I'm currently hitting a ceiling.. I have 4,2k hp which just doesn't cut it for T13 maps & my boss dps is extremely lackluster. Would you be willing to check out my gear/tree and give me some tips to improve? I have ~250 chaos available to invest in new gear.
"

What should I be looking to upgrade first? I crafted the ring (unfortunate rolls), and I think my amulet is a lot better than pandemonius. Ive been looking at Shaper's touch, and I'm trying to figure out how I will recoup the lost resistances from it- maybe from the armor (I'm afraid of spending too many alts on it lmao).
I'm also running lab for the helm enchantments lol

"
Vymii wrote:
Heyo! So far I am loving your build but I'm currently hitting a ceiling.. I have 4,2k hp which just doesn't cut it for T13 maps & my boss dps is extremely lackluster. Would you be willing to check out my gear/tree and give me some tips to improve? I have ~250 chaos available to invest in new gear.

I'll try to answer you guys asap, but won't have time right now. Already late on starting my stream.
If you want to, you can stop by and we can do it on stream, otherwise I will try to help you as soon as I can (probably tomorrow).

Don't panic.
I'm starting up my stream in about 5 minutes. You know the drill. Stop by if you need help with anything. :)

Don't panic.
"
Vymii wrote:

We talked on stream yesterday right?
If you want more help then let me know. :)

Don't panic.
"

What should I be looking to upgrade first? I crafted the ring (unfortunate rolls), and I think my amulet is a lot better than pandemonius. Ive been looking at Shaper's touch, and I'm trying to figure out how I will recoup the lost resistances from it- maybe from the armor (I'm afraid of spending too many alts on it lmao).
I'm also running lab for the helm enchantments lol

We also talked on stream :p

Like vymii, let me know if you need more help!

Don't panic.
I am starting my stream now. Stop by if you need anything. :)

Don't panic.
why do we need a shield with mana reserveration or enlighten? is only if you dont wear farruls ?? cause i have with hatred prescision and hoi and AoC still enough mana.

and how do u got 95% evasion ?

i have more Evasion then you in the PoB but i only habe 51%
Last edited by xaiyx on Jul 3, 2020, 11:38:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info