[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
xaiyx wrote:
why do we need a shield with mana reserveration or enlighten? is only if you dont wear farruls ?? cause i have with hatred prescision and hoi and AoC still enough mana.

and how do u got 95% evasion ?

i have more Evasion then you in the PoB but i only habe 51%

We get a lot of avoidance and evade chance from the blind. In game tooltip evade chance is usually fine at around 60%.

The mana reserve shield allows you to use something like Herald of Purity, if you have a Farrul's Fur. If you'd rather just level your precision or something, you can do that, and probably don't need one.

Don't panic.
Just starting up my stream. Stop by if you need help with anything, or want to hang out! :)

Http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hey ,

first thanks for the guide ,

awakened melee physical damage is better than hypothermia ?

How should I proceed to craft this weapon? T1 %phys, T7 hybrid %phys/acc, and T3 crit chance. I'm thinking of seedcraft aug atk speed, seedcraft remove lightning mod, benchcraft flat phy, finally seedcraft aug crit to get crit multi. Or should I seedcraft remove crit chance, then multimod flat phys and crit chance + quality?
Hello! I was just wondering how to craft a claw for this build. With harvest being a crafting league, I wanted to try it myself. Can anyone give me any advice on how to craft a claw?

Do i keep reforging this with phys seeds to get better rolls? or should i farm it with the crit seeds? any advice is appreciated
Last edited by PlaguedDreams on Jul 5, 2020, 1:06:10 AM
I'm starting up my stream now. Stop by if you need help or want to hang out or whatever.

I will try to help those who has commented here asap, but it will be after stream or tomorrow. ♥

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
hello nice build, but why do you use claws? wouldnt swords give more dps and range?
D4 BAD Baseg
"
Lidjohn wrote:
Hey ,

first thanks for the guide ,

awakened melee physical damage is better than hypothermia ?

Yes. With awakened melee physical you also get free intimidate when you have quality on it, so you don't need to focus on it on the lethal pride.

Don't panic.
"
jonojojo wrote:

How should I proceed to craft this weapon? T1 %phys, T7 hybrid %phys/acc, and T3 crit chance. I'm thinking of seedcraft aug atk speed, seedcraft remove lightning mod, benchcraft flat phy, finally seedcraft aug crit to get crit multi. Or should I seedcraft remove crit chance, then multimod flat phys and crit chance + quality?

Depends on how hard you want to go I guess.

I would make sure to save either attack speed or crit chance for the crafting bench, otherwise you won't be able to craft any quality on it.

In your position, the easiest way to do it is to just remove the lightning damage and multimod with AS/Quality and added phys.

If you have a decent claw already, it might be fun to play around with it more, but even if you were to just remove the lightning and craft on it the way it is, that could give you a 420~ dps claw.

If you want to go big, I would probably remove the crit and try to get a high-tier attack speed as next step.
I always try to leave crit open for crafting with the bench, unless you have a T1.

Don't panic.
"
PlaguedDreams wrote:
Hello! I was just wondering how to craft a claw for this build. With harvest being a crafting league, I wanted to try it myself. Can anyone give me any advice on how to craft a claw?

Do i keep reforging this with phys seeds to get better rolls? or should i farm it with the crit seeds? any advice is appreciated

Well, the claw you have there isn't particularly good, but it seems like you have 3 prefixes on it.
T8 % phys
T4 # phys
T5 %phys + Accuracy

(am I right in this?)

Because if that's the case, then the hybrid roll is a T5, which isn't super impressive, but if you can get rid of the % increased phys, then you could finish that claw and get a really good one.

What I would do is to
1. Remove random physical modifier
You have a 2/3 chance of destroying it when doing this.

2. Remove crit modifier
You don't want crit multiplier if you plan on multimodding which is the easiest way to do this.

3. Add "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers"

4. Craft 100-129%phys and %crit chance+Quality

This would give a claw with 380-390 dps (after adding 30 quality with beast crafting), but I would wait with that and try to reroll the speed a few times before I do that.

If you brick it on step 1 by removing the # phys, you can still save it, as long as you don't get rid of the hybrid roll.
You would need to play around with "Augment phys" or add a new attack speed modifier though.

Either way, I don't think it's very good right now.
I would probably reroll if I brick the remove phys.

All of this said, it's not going to be a super claw. It'll be around 400 dps, but you will be able to sell it for a lot if you want to.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 6, 2020, 10:40:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info