[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

My tree looks like such a mess even if you dont want to keep this up to date would be happy for some early trees.
Had a build idea here but after testing it sucked so deleting it xD
Last edited by Regikoko on Nov 25, 2021, 6:01:11 PM
I really love this build and still play it in standard from time to time. It’s sad though what 3.15 and 3.16 did to it (at least it’s still alive). 16mio dps with amazing gear and fully buffed is nothing compared to the „good old days“.
Bump to my fav build! And its still viable for 3.17.
"
Ixnayd wrote:
Bump to my fav build! And its still viable for 3.17.

Yeah, i will start with that too!
Hi,
just started my first raider (LS though), but I'm looking around at other builds to learn; so here I am and I have one question regarding the PoB link at the top of the thread: in your 6L body armor gem setup there are 7 gems. Why? Is it an error? Which one shouldn't be there?

Unfortunately my two good armours are 5L. and my char seems too weak for 150+ delve depth to look for the blasted 6L recipe...

I'm uncomfortable with trading, but perhaps I'll break and give in to get a 6L farrul for example - but I don't have much in terms of exalts, so I really want to just do it on my own somehow - so, which gems out of the seven to drop to have 5 I could use? Just for testing; mine isn't so bad, but waaaay to go to endgame...
"
Shelion wrote:
Hi,
just started my first raider (LS though), but I'm looking around at other builds to learn; so here I am and I have one question regarding the PoB link at the top of the thread: in your 6L body armor gem setup there are 7 gems. Why? Is it an error? Which one shouldn't be there?

Unfortunately my two good armours are 5L. and my char seems too weak for 150+ delve depth to look for the blasted 6L recipe...

I'm uncomfortable with trading, but perhaps I'll break and give in to get a 6L farrul for example - but I don't have much in terms of exalts, so I really want to just do it on my own somehow - so, which gems out of the seven to drop to have 5 I could use? Just for testing; mine isn't so bad, but waaaay to go to endgame...

Gem setup to casual mapping and bossing like Elder, Sirus, Maven etc. You just swap Ancestrall Call for Ruthless.
Gonna start next league on hardcore with this build (or what's left of it). Yea, I love pain.

Would appreciate some updates, maybe someone in the community has a viable pob?
"
Ourore wrote:
Gonna start next league on hardcore with this build (or what's left of it). Yea, I love pain.

Would appreciate some updates, maybe someone in the community has a viable pob?

Not sure if fiver plans to update the build, but maybe someone else will play it u should also ask in the discord and the pob shouldnt change alot with no changes to the build as far as i know.
Last edited by p190001 on Jan 30, 2022, 4:10:54 AM
How is this build looking for 3.17

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info