[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

I followed the leveling trees in the PoB link and now I see they are different than the trees in the leveling section of the guide. Which one is current?
"
0sync0 wrote:
I followed the leveling trees in the PoB link and now I see they are different than the trees in the leveling section of the guide. Which one is current?

Under the 3.2 update are the current ones, I've removed the leveling ones for now till I have time to update them, sorry about that.
"
Valineth wrote:
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
Valineth wrote:
Even aside from getting 1 shot if I got hit by anything (ball barrage i could take one without dying) I felt the damage wasnt there. I know my gear isnt 100% optimized but I thought (before the attempt) the damage was there.

P.S. Sorry if I didnt make much sense, just got off work and thoroughly exhausted.

It's harder to reach the same damage level as 3.1 with same budget. What lvl were you when u tried Shaper?

I was level 86 when I attempted shaper.

I attempted Shaper at lv 86 in 3.1 Abyss, but back then good abyss jewels are everywhere, it was better damage-wise. Remember to take a hit from Shaper to proc your +4 projectiles. :)
Hey! Loving the detail in the build and the videos. Quick question: How does this compare with a Blade Flurry ascendant build? Looking to try either this build or a BF build using my currency in STD. Can anyone with experience in both let me know what the Pros/cons of each are? How do they compare for bossing/mapping/lab? Cost isn't really a factor, more about performance. Thanks!
hi , i'm following this build, the tree is actualized? and wich amulet can i use instead of xoph's? should i use belly of the beast or Loreweave. Thx for the build.
Hey, i tried the build it works really well, don't even have lvl 20gems and i did elder on T15 so easily ( first try ever ), mapping feels great aswell

Thanks for your guide and sharing your build
"
Bratula wrote:
hi , i'm following this build, the tree is actualized? and wich amulet can i use instead of xoph's? should i use belly of the beast or Loreweave. Thx for the build.

If you can get an amulet with Life/22 Anger skill this is great as well, I used Belly of the Beast last league and cleared all content, this league trying with Loreweave.
"
callthecops wrote:
Hey, i tried the build it works really well, don't even have lvl 20gems and i did elder on T15 so easily ( first try ever ), mapping feels great aswell

Thanks for your guide and sharing your build

Your welcome, if you think anything could be different please let me know and I can take a look :)
Hello
First of all this build is really fun to play, so thank you for sharing it.
I was wondering if it would be okay to swap out ancestral call with fire penetration for boss fights as I seem to struggle with clearing bosses.
"
KritoX3 wrote:
Hello
First of all this build is really fun to play, so thank you for sharing it.
I was wondering if it would be okay to swap out ancestral call with fire penetration for boss fights as I seem to struggle with clearing bosses.

Of course it can be changed how you see fit, try it and see what works best for you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info