[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

Double post
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Mar 25, 2018, 2:41:05 PM
I've started adding 3.2 videos now, will add more as I get them.
All Guardians and Red Elder videos are now up, died to Elder once because I didn't move :(
What do you think about Brutus Lead Sprinkler in this build?
"
whiteyfang wrote:
What do you think about Brutus Lead Sprinkler in this build?

Would be a whole different build as that scales from Strength so we would have to stack that for it to be any good.
Thanks a lot for this thread - this build is a lot of fun.

For this armour below do you know what I should do to improve it - add armour or life?

Last edited by Hastur8 on Mar 26, 2018, 6:45:05 PM
"
Hastur8 wrote:

For this armour below do you know what I should do to improve it - add armour or life?

Life over armour by far

and if you can get res, do it, it will make it easier to get cheap rings with damage.

If you want an cheap and easy way to roll the armor, just use alterations until you get high life + another useful mod like a single res then regal and craft another stat of your choice
I tried this build and it was a success, even with a cheap setup, no xophs blood or anything crazy. I've been able to do everything but the shaper/elder (didn't try yet)

I didn't use the exact same tree or gear but only a few different choices, I didn't go for elemental overload, and I went for Resolute Technique, Celestial Judgement (with the fire nodes) I also went for an extra jewel socket (10% damage/14% phys dmg w/ dual wielding/15% fire dmg/10% area damage) at the top with x2 4% ele damage nodes.

Because I don't need accuracy, I use a stone golem/fire golem instead of lightning. I also used fire dmg/life/light dmg abyss jewels cause I couldnt afford fire/life/fire

I reach 6.5k life/76k dps in hideout without anything but Blood Rage, I also switch ancestral call for fire penetration, and use conc effect for guardians only (it destroys them)

Here's my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pepe99/characters

cost of my setup : 322chaos (I didn't count the fusings for my 5L)
Last edited by jayunit9 on Mar 26, 2018, 9:35:54 PM
"
"
Hastur8 wrote:

Life over armour by far

and if you can get res, do it, it will make it easier to get cheap rings with damage.

If you want an cheap and easy way to roll the armor, just use alterations until you get high life + another useful mod like a single res then regal and craft another stat of your choice

Great thanks for the help, I will try that out this evening.
Hello man,
I try your build in HC league now. See you use Crab armor and gloves. Is this added more survability ?
Also how much HP you have now ?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info