[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
LandserXL wrote:
Okay, so > my gear is >>
Spoiler

i have problems with damaginb red beasts, slow killing, and they hit me pretty hard > what i can do with it?
(was realy lucky to get that enchant)

You need to get 5-6L BF or MS going for ur single target
@Stodderkonge
"
LandserXL wrote:
Okay, so > my gear is >>
Spoiler

i have problems with damaginb red beasts, slow killing, and they hit me pretty hard > what i can do with it?
(was realy lucky to get that enchant)

FB fast clear trash mob , but a not good with single target . First of all u need second Oni for single target like BF. U can facetank on this build , but more HP pool give some survival. Change flask its give u some DPS and survival.

1) 2nd Oni
2) Flask
3) Shaper Gloves
4) Kaom Heart

upd. u take node for DPS(they dont help with single target mob) but ignore nodes on HP near duelis and shadow/ranger.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 10, 2018, 4:55:02 PM
Is it better to use Added Cold Damage with the Molten Strike setup instead of Hypothermia? My logic being, that you can't chill or freeze Guardians or Shaper. Unless that's been changed. On PoB it boosts my dps significantly.
"
furyjo99 wrote:
Is it better to use Added Cold Damage with the Molten Strike setup instead of Hypothermia? My logic being, that you can't chill or freeze Guardians or Shaper. Unless that's been changed. On PoB it boosts my dps significantly.

Hi there, I guess you might be right that we will not be able to chill Guardians/Shaper with MS but I think that Elemental Focus then should be used instead of Hypothermia.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
furyjo99 wrote:

Hi there, I guess you might be right that we will not be able to chill Guardians/Shaper with MS but I think that Elemental Focus then should be used instead of Hypothermia.

Elemental Focus doesn't inflict ailments on targets... Doesn't that mean it doesn't ignite the target meaning we lose the damage bonuses from Oni? Or am I understanding this wrong?
Spoiler

You will take the talent ?)
БЕЗБИЛДОВЫЕ ИДУТ!
Last edited by Mugen1988 on Mar 11, 2018, 7:37:05 PM
"
Sagex01 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
furyjo99 wrote:

Elemental Focus doesn't inflict ailments on targets... Doesn't that mean it doesn't ignite the target meaning we lose the damage bonuses from Oni? Or am I understanding this wrong?

No actually you are right... we could proc it with another skill but I don't like to do that. So under the assumption that we have about 10 poison on the enemies vile toxins would give the most damage according to my PoB.

"
Mugen1988 wrote:

You will take the talent ?)

For the MS version I think it might sense to go there... for the blade flurry setup not so much.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 11, 2018, 9:02:55 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
furyjo99 wrote:

Insta feel the loss of the burn effect lol!

"
So under the assumption that we have about 10 poison on the enemies vile toxins would give the most damage according to my PoB.

I don't really know how poison work in this game. We don't have any poison damage on our tooltip, does this mean it's "hidden"?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 11, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
furyjo99 wrote:

Insta feel the loss of the burn effect lol!

"
So under the assumption that we have about 10 poison on the enemies vile toxins would give the most damage according to my PoB.

I don't really know how poison work in this game. We don't have any poison damage on our tooltip, does this mean it's "hidden"?

With "Harness the Void" we get some chaos damage and chaos damage has the chance to poison. If you want to know more about the poison mechanics... check this out!
this is my very first season I just cleared the story i am lvl 73 with resistances capped but lightning.. my health pool is 3500HP and i am my damage mitigation is about 35% thanks to Iron reflexes..

i am getting rocked on T2 maps.. those ranged spiders if they are pink or boss will 1 shot me with a single projectile if i don't dodge it..

i am not sure what i am doing wrong =/ i am trying to get some chaos so i can get myself a pair of shapers gloves for the 4 link on on DMG taken and i am really hoping that will help make the difference..

like i said this is my first time clearing the story and i just started mapping i feel like i can't finish any maps besides T1...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info