[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

So just to confirm, we get Point Blank if we are going MS?

ALso, would Taste of Hate be worth getting?
Last edited by FOREVERRIPPING on Mar 9, 2018, 10:05:47 PM
Heyo.
quick question, since i'm in trooble with that in evey league : how can i get more maps? I allways struggle with Map's droop and can't grind the atlas. Even with a Bisco (last league) i had to trade time to time to notgo back in mid maps... :(

i was thinking to pick a good Ventor's gamble in this league, with positive affix but it's quite expensive. I could pick Bisco again but i'll be short in Rez (or even with both i should be good, at the cost of a bunch of damage)

Any other idear/advice?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
So just to confirm, we get Point Blank if we are going MS?

ALso, would Taste of Hate be worth getting?

Hi, yes you take Point Blank with MS... I just added "Molten Strike" / "Blade Flurry" Skiltree to the guide if you want to check it out :)

"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo.
quick question, since i'm in trooble with that in evey league : how can i get more maps? I allways struggle with Map's droop and can't grind the atlas. Even with a Bisco (last league) i had to trade time to time to notgo back in mid maps... :(

i was thinking to pick a good Ventor's gamble in this league, with positive affix but it's quite expensive. I could pick Bisco again but i'll be short in Rez (or even with both i should be good, at the cost of a bunch of damage)

Any other idear/advice?

Not sure... atm when I am mapping it feels there a plenty of map drops. The changed it a bit... but normaly I buy some map which I have not finished yet and so I get a big map pool soon.

Also upgrade your maps ... use chisels on higher maps and so on. I will not go for MF because I don't feel it is necessary.

One more thing... always do the Zana daily :) it is one free map per day and will increase your drop rate by a lot when you level her.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 10, 2018, 2:04:36 AM
Hey @bashtart.

I have new question , Watcher's Eye must have in build , or rare abyss jewel will better ?

build looks like more fun and clear/farm speed then spark/BV

p.s. bad build for this league, I do not see the mobs that need to be caught, they die too fast. ;)

In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 10, 2018, 4:32:26 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo.

Any other idear/advice?

Not sure... atm when I am mapping it feels there a plenty of map drops. The changed it a bit... but normaly I buy some map which I have not finished yet and so I get a big map pool soon.

Also upgrade your maps ... use chisels on higher maps and so on. I will not go for MF because I don't feel it is necessary.

One more thing... always do the Zana daily :) it is one free map per day and will increase your drop rate by a lot when you level her.

That's what i do but thanks. I'll just keep farming ;)
New stuff this morning, after one of your precedent recommandation :
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 10, 2018, 5:19:30 AM
"
Essenteal wrote:

p.s. bad build for this league, I do not see the mobs that need to be caught, they die too fast. ;)

I know dat feeling, saying this to me every maps xD
My current gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

I have all resistances capped at 77% which is really nice for the Wise Oak flask. As jewels I have 2x Fight for Survival (the Frost Blades ones, I don't know how to link them...sorry about that) and a Murderous Jewel with some fire damage to proc Oni buff. I'm using Blade Flurry at the moment but am thinking of trying Molten Strike as well... Blade Flurry tooltip DPS is low but it melts bosses really quickly actually. Everything that's up to tier 10-11 is relatively easy. Will have to try higher maps and see how it goes.

Uberlab was a bit tough but if you are careful you can definitely do it. I am at around 5.9k HP at the moment and I am thinking how to up it a little bit more. Could get more HP on the rings I guess.

Any thoughts on how/what to improve would be gladly taken into consideration and much appreciated.

As for the build itself, it's a lot of fun - I like it quite a lot and it is really fast as well! If only my PC wouldn't lag as much when playing PoE that would be great!

Will come back to update with progress of higher tier maps and new gear and stats when I'll get there!

Thanks for the build!

good talent ?
БЕЗБИЛДОВЫЕ ИДУТ!
"
Mugen1988 wrote:

good talent ?

Sure , give us huge DPS. I took on Merc lab . Before i use clarity 4lvlHatred+HoI/HoA.
In god we trust.
Okay, so > my gear is >>
Spoiler

i have problems with damaginb red beasts, slow killing, and they hit me pretty hard > what i can do with it?
(was realy lucky to get that enchant)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info