[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

how much critical strike chance should you have? im sitting on 32%. and how do you go to 6000 life? all of my gear gives me pretty high life but im only at 4800 life
Last edited by nepnepgiveaway on Jul 14, 2019, 1:22:15 AM
I have 50ish chance of crit I think.

Im giving up on the build though. Maybe its just that cyclone is so grossly overpowered this season but this build does almost no damage by comparison. I one 1 shot yellow mobs with cyclone, with frostblades they 1 shot me.

I just don't see where the remainder of strength in the build comes from. I have almost every recommended item.
"
Trauma828 wrote:
I have 50ish chance of crit I think.

Im giving up on the build though. Maybe its just that cyclone is so grossly overpowered this season but this build does almost no damage by comparison. I one 1 shot yellow mobs with cyclone, with frostblades they 1 shot me.

I just don't see where the remainder of strength in the build comes from. I have almost every recommended item.

Yeah, around Lvl77 on my Frost Blades, I knew something was just off. The damage felt bad and the survival felt like a struggle.

So then I rolled a Witch Occ Cold Snap Vortex, she is now Lvl92 -- she cleared all red maps with ease, collected all Shaper frags, killed Shaper, and killed Uber Elder & Shaper deathless. Night and Day difference.

Now I have a Lvl90 Trickster ED Contagion I play around with doing red maps and delving. And is fun.

Trick Frost Blades looks cool and is indeed fun to play, but needs a lot of love from GGG. It just doesn't match other builds at all, damage or survival. And it just simply starts to struggle at and above Yellow maps.

Last edited by Optio82 on Jul 15, 2019, 9:12:00 AM
ah im such an idiot. i see why my dps and health is low. use the pob pastebin link. it shows you where all the damage comes from and how i fcked up some gem placements.
"
ah im such an idiot. i see why my dps and health is low. use the pob pastebin link. it shows you where all the damage comes from and how i fcked up some gem placements.

Skill gems?

I have everything exact to the build and my damage is horrible overall...
Dont know about you but after fixing my build and applying the buffs on pob my frost blade is around 500k dps and my blade flurry stage 6 release is 3.5million dps both calculations are agaisnt shaper. I would suggest shapers touch over tombfist since for the damage is better for me somehow and shaper gives you more health. Look at my build it should make more sense. Also you should only need 1 life flask. Having 4 flask that increases dps is crucial
Last edited by nepnepgiveaway on Jul 16, 2019, 1:20:16 PM
My cyclone slayer basically does that damage unbuffed with no flasks or anything...
Well you get what this build promises. It never said that it's on the tier of cyclone. Most builds aren't. Plus an endgame gear for this only cost less than 7 exalts excluding oni goroshi. Most cyclone builds cost way more just with the weapon and body armour.
"
Trauma828 wrote:
My cyclone slayer basically does that damage unbuffed with no flasks or anything...

no your build does not do 500k dps unbuffed it only does 240k. i got this from pob. also he has different skill gems and items on the pob that might be why you feel like this build does no damage.
Last edited by nepnepgiveaway on Jul 16, 2019, 11:12:14 PM
In regards to the Oni and how long it took to farm one. It took me around 8-9 hrs of constant repetition. You will know that you are fighting Uber Hillock when he begons to burn in a green flame that does not harm him and it will take a few minutes to complete the fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info