[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Essenteal wrote:
"
RockToo wrote:
Would anyone be able to look at my Trickster and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I seem to do ~decent~ damage, but cant even survive T2 Maps at Level 70. Im a bit maxed out currency wise too, so if the answer is get better gear, I guess I need to start farming currency.

Any ideas? Boss fights are very, very difficult.

Other tree, other nodes, others ascendancy , othet flask . If you follow this build, you will not ask such questions. @Bashtart painted everything including the leveling build. But you still do it your way.

Thanks for the quick answer, but not sure what you mean. I followed the tree and ascendency (am unable to pass the third one), and followed the leveling guide. I know I am missing the flask, can't afford it right now.

Did you look at the ShadowTwooo Trickster on my account? I admit I am new to POE, but hopefully i'm not completely lost.

The flask really would make that much of a difference?
How do u proc the ignite though?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
How do u proc the ignite though?

I am using a jewel in my belt with added fire damage.
"
RockToo wrote:
Would anyone be able to look at my Trickster and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I seem to do ~decent~ damage, but cant even survive T2 Maps at Level 70. Im a bit maxed out currency wise too, so if the answer is get better gear, I guess I need to start farming currency.

Any ideas? Boss fights are very, very difficult.

Hi there, the first thing I would do is to install "currency cop" ... this programm will help you to find valuable thing in your stash... I am sure you will find at least a few chaos.

You gear is really weak... you need to get more life & res on nearly every item. Start with helmet... just high life & res. Then boots life, movemenspeed(+25%), resistances. The same thing for your rings and body armour.... just search for high life and resistances.

Here my Gear so you can better what to look for:

My Gear
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 12, 2018, 1:22:54 AM
Just wanted to say thanks so much for this build, around level 87 and cruising on through. I am trying to figure out a way how to incorporate Bisco's into the build. I feel like it is really tough/expensive to do but could be worth it with the clear speed of this build. Can you think of any other options to help incorporate Bisco's?
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
justinmysoul wrote:
Wanna ask, is only 1 Oni-goroshi would be enough for start for this build ? Or need both of them?

Yes. U can use Molten or BF on 4l . I start use 2nd Oni ~70.

@bashtart i rly dislike Lion Roar flask when use BF . Mb Taste of Hate will be better ? Or LR will be good with Shaper Touch + Temp cahein ?

You wrote the The Pandemonius, Jade Amulet too, not bad, but will I not suffer from leech life ? Or Carnage only budget option ?

Pandemonius look awesome but, tbh, i need the flat stat from Carnage :o
Maybe it depend on our individual gear&optimisation. Rare amulette is also a solution with some life/rez/crit/damage, should be fine.

new question : i can afford a Shaper's touch with EleWeakness on hit. does Penetration stack (From EleW and FrostBomb)?
If i picked it, i'll remove my CoH+HoI with Warlord's mark, one free slot for something.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 12, 2018, 2:25:37 AM
should i get ice golem effect enhancement or frost blade damage?
Heya @bashtart!
Thanks for clearing up my confusion about the auras :)

I have another question for you if you have the time. I was wondering if you could tell us why you decided on Iron Reflexes and when you would recommend picking it?
I am standing in between goin IR or acrobatics atm and cant really make up my mind.
I think you can still use hypothermia on shaper

"3.0.0

Many unique monsters which were previously immune to Ailments have had their immunities removed, with the exception of Freeze. Notably, this includes several Beyond Demons, the Atziri Trio, Atziri herself, The Shaper and his Guardians, among others.
The Shaper now prevents players from opening portals while fighting him. Zana has 50% more life during the Shaper encounter. The grace period when re-entering the Shaper encounter mid-fight has been reduced to 3 seconds."

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper and no word here that he is immun to Ailments eg chill
Last edited by tuttievil on Mar 12, 2018, 7:02:20 AM
Any suggestions for ways to deal with ele reflect here?

I have tried using
but i still get wasted almost instantly (a single click) if there's more than a handful of mobs in range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info