[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

how do we ignite enemies with this build?
"
bashtart wrote:
"
great build, but getting that oni is a pain, also I suggest you type that this is not a budget build in the title since its about 8ex for the endgame gear.

Not sure about your numbers... but when you farm two oni goroshi yourself more or less only Kaoms Heart (normally about 150chaos or so) is expensive. So in this scenario you should be able to get pretty good gear with about 200chaos... for that is budget for players is 10ex budget.

What is your definition of budget?

"
brzoskwinia wrote:
Hi. Awesome build, but i have a question.
Our one asc. gives as:
70% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield if you've Killed an Enemy affected by your Damage Over Time Recently

What's dot dmg here in this build?

We do fire damage to proc Her Embrace and ignite is a DoT.

I totally understand that budget is 10ex, but a more budget build would be "blinding blizzard" while the only needed unique is the whispering ice staff, and astramantis being kinda needed and the jewels being cheap the build is much much cheaper.
note: the 3.1 build was based on a berserker that is not viable anymore so a scion is replacing him.
overall price right now 24c
Last edited by noobest_of_em_all on Mar 4, 2018, 4:36:10 PM
How do you proc her embrace ? With herald of fire ? Cant see anything on your gear that ignites
The spec is kicking ass man. I'm taking it a bit slow now that I have both oni equipped. Actually quite terrified of losing them in HC. This feeling doesn't happen for me that often lol... but after that hillock grind these guys have to be around for awhile.
What good can we craft for this build with beasts?

So, this is my stuff in 3 days :

I have some little problem of mana with Blade Flurry on some boss but nothing really hard. I think i will avoid Starkonja or abyssus and keep a rare. Still working for that Kaom.
Last edited by Imperatum on Mar 4, 2018, 6:32:04 PM
I am in act 8 now and my clear speed and everything is amazing...

i have been trying to use frost blades to kill bosses but i think its causing me issues as i am having a hard time killing the bosses without dying 3 or 4 times due to getting hit by a 1 shot ability..

frost blades keeps me stationary for what feels like an eternity... i don't have a good set up right now on gear either drops have been pretty unkind to me... i have been using the same helmet, chest and gloves since i think act 3...

should i go back to farming hillock to get a second sword?

sorry if i sound like a newb i am i only started playing towards the end of the last season and i played Essence drain..

Got mine in 16/17 hours with 3 characters.

"
knyfito wrote:
How do you proc her embrace ? With herald of fire ? Cant see anything on your gear that ignites

His Abyss Jewell has 15~25 Fire dmg to attacks ;)

Fire dmg = ignite
Drooped the first one after my first day of playing. Yesterday was a long day (around 15 hours of playing) and no 2nd Oni :(

Oups, just posted this and big boy poped! now i'm ready
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 5, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info