[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Imperatum wrote:

Got my second one today. From one of my scion (not the same that the first oni')

Uber Hillock is still doable without much trouble, the worst is to avoid the slam attack he deal.

Congratulations!!

12h and noone for me( Did u take quest at start, or only kill? Both at lvl 7?
Last edited by MPlotnik on Mar 3, 2018, 2:20:24 PM
Ok so first of all thank you for sharing this build! I started about 2 weeks ago and tried a bunch of build and frostblades just clicks with me. I love the speed of and action of it. HOWEVER, I hate you for making me want to farm Oni!

That said... I finally got my 2 Onis! It took roughly 14-15 hours. Now I can play! The second one came quickly after the first.
Holy crap my fellow comrades, takes so freakin much time to farm oni-goroshi.... Been farmin whole day today, still no luck
"
Ok so first of all thank you for sharing this build! I started about 2 weeks ago and tried a bunch of build and frostblades just clicks with me. I love the speed of and action of it. HOWEVER, I hate you for making me want to farm Oni!

That said... I finally got my 2 Onis! It took roughly 14-15 hours. Now I can play! The second one came quickly after the first.

I am sorry ;)

Well the good thing you got two swords and the worst is behind you... I wanted to farm two but after the first one I could not motivate me to farm another^^ THe great thing is you already have the most important pieces for the build...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Would be helpful if you just included a picture of the passive points and not have us go to your video, at least for new player like me who usually have a build open on another monitor to follow :)
"
Lourdinnn wrote:
Would be helpful if you just included a picture of the passive points and not have us go to your video, at least for new player like me who usually have a build open on another monitor to follow :)

Look at the "Quick Leveling Guide" tab.

Starting the league with this build. Leveling is smooth so far.
I guess the other option GGG could have done was keep the spawn rate the same, but nerf the sword into oblivion. I'll take the spawn rate.
"
Eggowaffles wrote:
I guess the other option GGG could have done was keep the spawn rate the same, but nerf the sword into oblivion. I'll take the spawn rate.

or they could have done neither? the sword is incredibly good for getting from act 1 to the end of act 10. great. its not some overpowered end game item that everyone is using in every build. sure builds are being made around it but there are more builds not using it than there are that do.

so the fuck what if someone got through the acts fast? the whole change to its drop is dumb, and this is coming from someone who still took the time to get one (mine dropped this afternoon). its a stupid design change that has no positive effect on the game
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Eggowaffles wrote:

or they could have done neither? the sword is incredibly good for getting from act 1 to the end of act 10. great. its not some overpowered end game item that everyone is using in every build. sure builds are being made around it but there are more builds not using it than there are that do.

so the fuck what if someone got through the acts fast? the whole change to its drop is dumb, and this is coming from someone who still took the time to get one (mine dropped this afternoon). its a stupid design change that has no positive effect on the game

I don’t like the new drop chance either because some players had to farm over 12 hours for it and that is just bullshit imo. But when you got it finally it is absolutely worth it... atm just rush through the acts...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 4, 2018, 3:06:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info