[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

8 hours in on 3 scions and no luck yet. God this new drop rate is horrid.

Getting close to level 8 on them, feels real bad.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 3, 2018, 9:24:29 AM
OK RNG can be a bitch.
After 14 hours of the grind no drop yet.

Feelsbadman

PS: at least i got a tabula and a wanderlust ^^
I got one, killed him whit Scion, pretty easy, the adds recharge you flasks. trying to get another one.
Can someone tell me how to start famin' Oni~Goroshi? Im Little black at this 😶 Need lvl up one in twilight to 7lv?
"
vershinin17 wrote:
Can someone tell me how to start famin' Oni~Goroshi? Im Little black at this 😶 Need lvl up one in twilight to 7lv?

Hi I just added a how to farm Oni-Goroshi to the guide... check it out:) I hope it helps!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Ohh see, thanks!
is farmin with ranger not faster ? i can kill hillock with my lvl 2 ranger in like 5 sec. Scion needs for me lomething like 10-15 seconds ?
"
bashtart wrote:
I used four chars... level to 7 and after reaching lvl 7 only killed hillock

Just to know, is there a reason you didn't kill Hillock until level 7? Does it affect spawn chance if you kill him before level 7 or just your preference?
"
Sagex01 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
I used four chars... level to 7 and after reaching lvl 7 only killed hillock

Just to know, is there a reason you didn't kill Hillock until level 7? Does it affect spawn chance if you kill him before level 7 or just your preference?

No matter if u kill Hillock before lvl 7 or not, i think, but i don't know if it's possible to get the second oni with the same char? Someone got the second one?

Got my second one today. From one of my scion (not the same that the first oni')

Uber Hillock is still doable without much trouble, the worst is to avoid the slam attack he deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info