[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
Darkone9000 wrote:
What gem would you drop if you only had a 5link?

I'd say inc critical strikes, because that's what leaves me with most dps in my POB (+ you have a diamond flask so.. I think that's the right one)
Just wanted to post an update, after finishing my mine wheel on the tree at level 87 I can wreck HOGM. Having a good profit so far (only did around 20).
increased critical strike and controlled destruction? :/

can you show vs boss tier +16 ?

Please put your profile public for see the char
Last edited by En3ka on Feb 2, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
can't hit enough str for kaom's i mean it's possible but takes lot of points :( and i like play with bisco's collar
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 5, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
Thanks, great Build. Destroys the map at level 87 on a budget (no kaoms, no 6L, no 20 arc, no enchant, full quant gear)

Level 21 Wrath is wasted in essence worm by the way.
Last edited by Kazanian on Feb 5, 2018, 1:06:46 PM
"
Kazanian wrote:

You're right! Thanks for letting me know.
"
Kazanian wrote:
Thanks, great Build. Destroys the map at level 87 on a budget (no kaoms, no 6L, no 20 arc, no enchant, full quant gear)

Hahaha this guy, "full quant means you got a bisco's" i am bulidnig char for HOG and i think kaom's important but yea cya after some couple of days with alot of your rips
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 5, 2018, 4:22:20 PM
Bisco won't work there. I'd rather pick up a shaped neck with 10% quant.

I usually just rip to chaos damage. CoD Portal helps. And 4 Curse Decoy Totem makes up for the loss in life.

"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
"
Kazanian wrote:

Hahaha this guy, "full quant means you got a bisco's" i am bulidnig char for HOG and i think kaom's important but yea cya after some couple of days with alot of your rips
Last edited by Kazanian on Feb 6, 2018, 6:39:01 AM
Bisco's is works good got like 5 pure exalts from ground being lvling and it's gonna work at HOG bcs is still is a chance to get div cards from mobs, this build is aweasome even being almost full geared still enjoyed with that ele penetation. But i still don't think full mf gear is serious option, maybe being party member but only in dat case (sry if i hurt you my friend with out kaom's at the end of a league).
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 6, 2018, 7:06:22 AM
Who cares what you are doing outside of the map with a HoGM Farming Build? The Masters aren't normal mobs, so the quant doesn't apply. Full MF is a bit slower but still perfectly viable. To quote OP: "1. This build / HoGM is NOT beginner friendly".

"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
Bisco's is works good got like 5 pure exalts from ground being lvling and it's gonna work at HOG bcs is still is a chance to get div cards from mobs, this build is aweasome even being almost full geared still enjoyed with that ele penetation. But i still don't think full mf gear is serious option, maybe being party member but only in dat case (sry if i hurt you my friend with out kaom's at the end of a league).
Last edited by Kazanian on Feb 6, 2018, 7:20:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info