[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

Wow! Thank you very much! I wanted to play a Saboteur build for a long time, but I couldn't find an interesting build like this one.

Can I also ask for a piece of advise - what is the best level to start farm HoGM with this build?
"
Wow! Thank you very much! I wanted to play a Saboteur build for a long time, but I couldn't find an interesting build like this one.

Can I also ask for a piece of advise - what is the best level to start farm HoGM with this build?

90+
"
BigBez wrote:
Hi.
Just wondering about some of your skills, then ones u have in gloves, u dont level any of them above 1?

Thanks.

Correct
"
Switchmp5 wrote:
Hey Buddy.Ty for Pastebin! I have one Question. Why u play with Controlled Destruction and critbuild? It doesnt make sence for me.

Check / uncheck Controlled Destruction in PoB and compare the numbers (crit chance and dps).
One more thing - will this corruption on the belt benefit the build? :3

"

Trap =/= Mine
"
99prosorc wrote:
"

Trap =/= Mine

Thank you again! I'm not acquainted with trap/mines builds, so now I will definitely study exactly how traps and mines mechanics work.
Can i know GC or Arc better?

And why u choose Arc over GC ?
So, doing this isn't really interesting if you have like pretty much a full atlas? :o
your ventors is disgusting how much did you pay for it ? Gonna use starkonja's +3 chain, does chaos res/movespeed from devotos make a big difference? Also curious about the knockback corruption being necessary. Never made a gm farmer before.
Last edited by zmertszzz on Jan 17, 2018, 1:55:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info