[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

playing this lvl 74 right now, I have to say its like the worst build ive played. cant even clear a t4 map without dying in multi ex gears... dont know what im doing wrong, I took all the life and defenses that he recommends, plus more hp nodes. The rest of the build that I am missing still is only dps nodes and jewelsockets. (It already 1 shots almost everything.) Also I have kaom's chest, Arc enchant Devoto's, 5L staff, gg ring ammy boots better then what he is using.

Also its very clunkly, MoM build with no mana regen and no space for it on gear. So when you get hit you can't do anything until you press mana flask and wait for it to tick. I watched the vids ect. I know its supposed to be able to do HoGM in way worse gear.

Also for reference this would be my 5th character 90+ on incursion if it didnt suck too much to play further.
Surely clunky but, HoTGM is really easy....

With few changes (removed scorching Ray) done map up to T16, Red elder etc.
Just wanna comment I did Grandmaster Trial easily first try no death with Arc Trapper too.
I did not change ANY gear that's not my normal map clearing/ boss killing setup, aside from changing the 6th link on armor to block reduction gem to kill the 100% block grandmaster.
(Can check my gear in the page. A totally normal setup with no special input)

It was very easy, much easier than any of my other builds because it can set-up before the fight.
I use the shield to get free power charges before I trigger the barrier, and throw 5 traps (23 total) and instantly explode them.

Now I get why people call Arc trap/ mine cancer because it can easily beat cancer(grandmasters) too.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 21, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Just wanna comment I did Grandmaster Trial easily first try no death with Arc Trapper too.

so trap is easier than mine for hotgm?
Level 45

Got luck linked the staff with 87 orb of fusing and got that 6 L.

Flasks

ACT = 6 (currently) and switched the boots

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Oct 2, 2018, 6:04:22 PM
Great guide!

Can this be a league starter?

If so, any advice on gear progression?
3.4 viable ? rly

arc chain add 3 times .....
"
MrGuardian wrote:
cant yoiu drop tier 8 maps comepltely so you get more t9-12?
Doesn't work like that. If a map tries to drop as T8, but can't because of your atlas, it's going to downgrade to T7, not upgrade to T9.
sigfault
What do u think guys? hogm tier 8. Will it still be profitable?
Last edited by ThirtyBlackRoses on Dec 4, 2018, 2:12:30 PM
"
What do u think guys? hogm tier 8. Will it still be profitable?

I don't think so. Recent changes to Atlas and certain mechanics decreased the demand for big map packs too (I'm talking about bulk / packs of 50 or 100+ X map per trade).

There are better ways of making currency now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info