[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
What do u think guys? hogm tier 8. Will it still be profitable?

I don't think so. Recent changes to Atlas and certain mechanics decreased the demand for big map packs too (I'm talking about bulk / packs of 50 or 100+ X map per trade).

There are better ways of making currency now.

are there any major/minor changes to the build or it's safe to do it as starter in betrayal as well ?

this should clear maps fast as well not only halls
"
Petardinjo wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
What do u think guys? hogm tier 8. Will it still be profitable?

I don't think so. Recent changes to Atlas and certain mechanics decreased the demand for big map packs too (I'm talking about bulk / packs of 50 or 100+ X map per trade).

There are better ways of making currency now.

are there any major/minor changes to the build or it's safe to do it as starter in betrayal as well ?

this should clear maps fast as well not only halls

Arc mines Sabo is a pretty good league starter and able to do all content.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 6, 2018, 1:07:22 PM
Hiya, I started playing an Arc Miner earlier, and it's a bit different from your build because I didn't see this guide at the time (I actually levelled arc traps and swapped points around for mines recently.)

Anyway I'm having trouble in HotGM mainly with this scorching ray dude who just annihilates me as soon as I get close, and this ES witch who uses some chaos DoT that I'm not sure about. Those guys both simply burn my ass down before I can cast enough mines to kill them and they regen any little chip damage I do if I'm not allowed to fully stack and burst them out. In fact I just can't seem to burst them out, I did manage to kill the witch after afew deaths by means of lightnign spire traps and her thankfully not moving out of it :P

How do you survive this kind of shit is my question?

Would it be possible to get a rundown of maybe the 5 most dangerous exiles you know of and what we gotta do to survive / kill them? (I know this is a lot to ask, but I think it would be great addition to a guide overall and I'm personally struggling on a few of these guys heavily.)

Hey, made a build following this guide and just beat A10, I seem to be having hell with mana running out just by throwing mines, let alone being hit. Any suggestions?
Just made this build in 3.5 and cleared HoGM at 83 on my first try with one death. Thank you!

Edit: I failed the next five attempts. There are probably 3 GMs I simply cannot kill and they just happened to not show up in the first attempt.
Last edited by Gotex007 on Feb 10, 2019, 1:46:49 AM
"
Gotex007 wrote:
Just made this build in 3.5 and cleared HoGM at 83 on my first try with one death. Thank you!

Edit: I failed the next five attempts. There are probably 3 GMs I simply cannot kill and they just happened to not show up in the first attempt.

There was an 3.5 patch update which added several new GM's, possibly why you you couldn't kill them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info