[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
Gangir wrote:
Hey, finally got this build up and running.

I was wondering, when you mention you have nothing at T12, do you mean you have not completed the atlast from T12 and up?

No, it means I didn't complete any T12 map.
What do you think about combining this build with GC? You can put it in shaped helmet with 'socketed gems are supported with remote mine (Suffix) / inc AoE (Prefix)'.

http://poe.trade/search/ratotetonnoamo

I think you can cut off 2-2 liks on boots to make some space for GC.
There's also a 'trap and mine damage' suffix, but there's no such helmets on poe.trade atm.
after I reset the tier 9/10 is dropping well less spider forest and normal? or am I wrong?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Gangir wrote:

I was wondering, when you mention you have nothing at T12, do you mean you have not completed the atlast from T12 and up?

Ok, but have you completed any map above T12?
"
Gangir wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Gangir wrote:

Ok, but have you completed any map above T12?

Not that that matters in any way shape or form, but i believe he said he has, though it really doesnt matter at all for this, just that no 12's are done
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Hi, just a noobie question, how does Temporal Chains on Sadima proc with this build? Doesn't it have to be with an attack skill? TNX
Ok, 100 maps done. About 1000c investment, around 2000c profit tracked with currency cop. Overall card drops- disfavour 12, immortal 2. So I'm pretty disappointed about that. If hogm maps weren't so expensive I'd continue but for now I think it's a build I'd roll again in a fresh league. Thanks for sharing!
"
shabanotti wrote:
Hi, just a noobie question, how does Temporal Chains on Sadima proc with this build? Doesn't it have to be with an attack skill? TNX

CWDT + Frost Bomb
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
shabanotti wrote:

CWDT + Frost Bomb

TY! loving the build so far, attempted HOGM at level 81 but got wrecked in the first hall. I still need more dps. But I can see this being a really comfy build for HOGM. I'm just scared to run it as my first build next season, but it looks by far the best for what it does... so I think I'll give it a shot.
What gem would you drop if you only had a 5link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info