[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

It is possible to start the league with this build ?
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

You need 2x Poets to make this build work. Those 2x poets shall be a pain to get/buy 1st week. I will start the league with this build cuz i love it and pray to RnGessus to get some exalt orbs so i can buy the pens as soon as they are available.
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

I'm starting with this build, poets are only 5-10c first day
"
illyaink wrote:
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

Why did you changed to Occultist?
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
illyaink wrote:
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

Why did you changed to Occultist?

Easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. You can look at my profile so see how my build is progressing. I'll do a full write up once i have all the gear. It's waaay more budget too!
Last edited by illyaink on Mar 6, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

I don;t get it, you switched from scion to witch ? What about scion ascendancy ? Occultist and assassin works ?
Last edited by prfallen1 on Mar 6, 2018, 8:51:05 PM
"
illyaink wrote:

Easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. You can look at my profile so see how my build is progressing. I'll do a full write up once i have all the gear. It's waaay more budget too!

Nice.

How soon can we hope for update? Thinking of start you'r build today. D.k. Scion or Witch to choose.
Will Watchers eye be a mandatory for Occultist?
How important is the helm enchant? What will be better The Vertex-no enchant or for example Rats Nest- 1 additional corpse?
An why do we want Marauder Pure talent +15 to melee AoE?

And what about the Bandits?

thx
Last edited by ScottEvill on Mar 7, 2018, 3:33:38 PM
Anyone else doing thise build?)
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
illyaink wrote:

Nice.

How soon can we hope for update? Thinking of start you'r build today. D.k. Scion or Witch to choose.
Will Watchers eye be a mandatory for Occultist?
How important is the helm enchant? What will be better The Vertex-no enchant or for example Rats Nest- 1 additional corpse?
An why do we want Marauder Pure talent +15 to melee AoE?

And what about the Bandits?

thx

Both Scion and Which are good.
Watchers eyes are super rare (not one with the mods I want has come up) so occultist regen feels fine without leech atm. Also you can run warlords since it gains curse effectiveness and wont feel as bad as it did before against bosses
Helm enchant does not matter. Its just more DPS.
I bought this and crafted it with essences

AoE does not matter at all.

"
prfallen1 wrote:

I don;t get it, you switched from scion to witch ? What about scion ascendancy ? Occultist and assassin works ?

Assassin + Inq would be best
Last edited by illyaink on Mar 8, 2018, 3:55:20 AM
What's your aura setup as witch? Losing the reservation nodes seems to make it impossible to do purities.

(I'm trying Anger/Disc/Enlighten/Empower in Helm, and BM/Herald/AA for life)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info