[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
How did you notice a bug when we are above 4 as ? If i have more than 4, that will really skip a cast ?

It is not a bug that it will skip a cast above 4. It's got a 250ms cooldown so if you attack before then, the spell will still be on cooldown. The bug is that it skips casts from 3.8-3.99 aps.
Ok, I'm having a newb moment... I don't understand how we convert our life to Energy Shield?... Or how do we even get low life. I checked the tree and I don't see anythere there... Shav's doesn't say anything on it either. I'm lost..

*edit*

It's from the Blood Magic support and the auras that are connected to that isn't it.. lol
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 11, 2018, 8:02:41 PM
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
How did you notice a bug when we are above 4 as ? If i have more than 4, that will really skip a cast ?

It is not a bug that it will skip a cast above 4. It's got a 250ms cooldown so if you attack before then, the spell will still be on cooldown. The bug is that it skips casts from 3.8-3.99 aps.

So, it's not a problem if we have more than 4 aps ?

Wow, i have like 3.94 aps, i have the bug ?
"
cjbender wrote:
Ok, I'm having a newb moment... I don't understand how we convert our life to Energy Shield?... Or how do we even get low life. I checked the tree and I don't see anythere there... Shav's doesn't say anything on it either. I'm lost..

*edit*

It's from the Blood Magic support and the auras that are connected to that isn't it.. lol

Yes thats correct,
You may only be able to use 1 aura until your blood magic is lv 18+.
You can also grabsome extra reduced mana on the tree as shown in the images under the skill tree section (in the spoiler tag).
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:

So, it's not a problem if we have more than 4 aps ?

Wow, i have like 3.94 aps, i have the bug ?

You never want more then 4 attacks per second if you don't have any cooldown reduction gear. Like I said in the Q&A, Test it out for yourself by attacking twice at a medium range. If no red orbs appear, you have too much attack speed.
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 11, 2018, 8:35:43 PM
Ok I'm only level 73 and I'm waiting to buy great rings, but how does my gear look so far? Is my attack speed to high? I get up to 3.75 and I don't have a lot of the attack speed nodes yet..

I'm having issues with high tier maps. I keep dying.. not sure why, and my damage doesn't seem very strong. We will see
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 12, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
hi there, so if i go templar, inquisitor with this build, how should i spec in the ascendency?
Yeah I'm not seeing how I'm going to be getting any more damage from my tree. I am at 3.85 attacks per second with no CDR. I am nowhere near the damage you have in your videos. It certainly can't be just from that one helmet enchant....
"
vickev123 wrote:
hi there, so if i go templar, inquisitor with this build, how should i spec in the ascendency?

Instruments of Virtue > Righteous Providence > Inevitable Judgment > Augury of Penitence

Also if you use pure talent as a jewel. It might be worth going ele focus and conc effect linked to Volitile Dead.
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 13, 2018, 4:04:05 AM
Hello. Nice build you have there. Im about to try it in Standard, what would you change on gear to make it as good as possible? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info