[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

"
notwisted wrote:
Hey Rezzzy !!

I'm still levelling and implementing the changes your recommended thanks again for the heads up !!

I have a couple more questions... lol

1) We are sorta limited when we use VD cause it effectively cant target a single creature (makes atziri kinda annoying ... fucking reflect... lol ) so I have been messing around with hot-swap poets pens. Mostly I have been looking at fire damage spells (seeing as we spec into fire damage) like firestorm and magma orb. I'm wondering what you think a nice single target spell setup would be for this build.

2) I feel like swapping HoI for HoA would be a damage boost (i cant get my head around Path of builder) but i guess that would mean we only deal fire / physical dmg.. are we running HoI for the added variety ?

1) Cremation is insane for stationary targets. Second best option would probably be firestorm. Could possible run something like:
Wand 1: Firestorm - Elemental focus - Concentrated effect
Wand 2: Unearth/Descecrate - Cremation - Concentrated effect

2) HoA "adds 15% of you physical damage as fire". Volatile dead has no physical damage so it would add 0 damage. HoI and HoL adds spell damage and the good thing about HoI is that it allows us to shatter enemies (As long as your not running elemental focus). Shattering enemies is beneficial as it instant kills enemies that have 2 phases (like the crab scorpian things with shells) and also negates enemies with on death effects like porcupines.
"
Hakalus121 wrote:
Ok, ty for the response man!

I made my stash/char public now, dont mind the 2 life flasks, they save me from time to time, I had a wise oak to replace the second life flask but I had to sell it to get shavronne (as it is mandatory for the build)

Okay I just had a look,

Pretty much everything I said before covered the major things you need to do to improve your defence. If your planning to level your own enlightens, buy them asap (make sure you gcp it to 20 quality and put it in a Haku weapon on your weapon swap that gives you 6% quality to socketed gems). That way you can run more auras sooner and save points on the tree.

Before I had all my gear, I was running Hybrid and only using defensive auras (2-3 purities + arctic armour). Honestly the build has so much damage its okay to not run anger in t12 and below maps.

Good luck!
Atziri Video up :) https://youtu.be/OP2KgG8c8Q4
I was wondering what curses would be the best to use on this build. Running a scion version. I saw that you had Ele weakness over flammability and I was wondering why. Also, would there be a situation where assassin's mark would be better over the elemental curses?
"
RJDevil wrote:
I was wondering what curses would be the best to use on this build. Running a scion version. I saw that you had Ele weakness over flammability and I was wondering why. Also, would there be a situation where assassin's mark would be better over the elemental curses?

A 20/20 ele weakness gives 44% reduced resists. A 20/20 flammability also gives 44% reduced. Elemental weakness is always better unless you're playing an ignite build because it also gives the extra damage from the non fire elemental damage we have from things like HoI or jewels.

You can run assassins mark but the damage is crazy enough that the elemental weakness adds way more damage to bosses.
All of these builds lately... literally all of them seem to be using Watcher's Eye jewels that run 20+ ex minimum. That is a MASSIVE investment for most normal players I feel and pretty unrealistic.

The builds can work in low level content (maps) ok w/o it but fall apart pretty quickly when you try to find life leech from other sources....
IGN: SoulCinder
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
RJDevil wrote:

A 20/20 ele weakness gives 44% reduced resists. A 20/20 flammability also gives 44% reduced. Elemental weakness is always better unless you're playing an ignite build because it also gives the extra damage from the non fire elemental damage we have from things like HoI or jewels.

You can run assassins mark but the damage is crazy enough that the elemental weakness adds way more damage to bosses.

HI AGAIN REZZZY XD

so I'm still working on the build and it's going well! I think I have hit a wall though.

1) I'm currently trying to craft some GG boots for this build but every time I look at a guide to do it I get lost.. could you walk me through a process for this, please? like, shoudl I be rolling shaped blue scorc boots till they hit cooldown then start adding more mods? I have no clue.

2) what sort of jewels should I be going for? I currently have 2 skill tree jewel slots and 1 on the belt I can throw jewels into but I'm not sure what would work best. i know you have the correct jewels linked on this 1st-page soi guess I'm more so asking what stats you feel like im lacking.

3) I'm assuming I won't really get much more ES until I up my boots or swap my watchers eye for a 100 ex one (FML) so maybe I can find some ES in my jewels ? is this a waste?
Last edited by notwisted on Jan 25, 2018, 10:43:22 PM
Where all videos ?
Hello,

sry my English is bad i hope you understand me^^.

You Swich Assasins Mark in the Chest with Elemntal Weakness right? It is a Option in a 6Link Chest to Play with Assasin Mark and Elemental Weakness or is Blind Support better and i have to Swich Assasin Mark/Elemental Weakness.

Ahhh no i Need + 1cursed now i understand sry....
Last edited by Blood88 on Jan 29, 2018, 9:18:36 AM
"
Demon_Ok wrote:
Where all videos ?

Sorry, they are back up, accidentally put them on private instead of unlisted. My channel mainly for art and animations so I was just trying to hide them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info