[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

"
Hakalus121 wrote:
Hey, I didnt get a thing about the build: Leech, if I don't have a clarity watcher's eye, how can I sustain? Bosses kills me before I burst them down, I couldn't switch to ES yet. (lvl 40)

If your only Lv 40 you should be using life flasks. If you really want leach you can run warlords mark in your frenzy curse on hit setup.

You gain leach from the leach while affected by anger/vitality watchers eye. The clarity gives you extra ES and is not mandatory.
So, i'm currently starting up a Scion with 2x Poet's, in act5 atm, thinking whether to go life with Kaom's, or LL. Just got a heavily underpriced 148%es Shav's, though, so LL option is pulling ahead :D.

I have roughly 15-18 ex budget for this one. This should be more than enough to get the build going, right?

Although it certainly won't be enough for the helmet enchant, 15ex is a low price for those :D So another question is, is the helm enchant mandatory if you want to do stuff like t15 maps, guardians\elder guardians, etc?
"
nskLantash wrote:
So, i'm currently starting up a Scion with 2x Poet's, in act5 atm, thinking whether to go life with Kaom's, or LL. Just got a heavily underpriced 148%es Shav's, though, so LL option is pulling ahead :D.

I have roughly 15-18 ex budget for this one. This should be more than enough to get the build going, right?

Although it certainly won't be enough for the helmet enchant, 15ex is a low price for those :D So another question is, is the helm enchant mandatory if you want to do stuff like t15 maps, guardians\elder guardians, etc?

It's never mandatory, you will just kill bosses 33% faster.honestly 15-18 ex should be enough to go LL.
http://poe.trade/search/ehamimiteninak
Right now there's a es/evasion helm for 7ex. You could use a essence on woe for 66 flat es and craft % es on it. That would give you a decent ES helm. It looks like most of the LL gear is going down in price too.
any chance you could have a look at my char and give some pointers rezzzy ? <3 loving the build farming uber lab at 80 with 6k es
"
notwisted wrote:
any chance you could have a look at my char and give some pointers rezzzy ? <3 loving the build farming uber lab at 80 with 6k es

Good to hear you're having fun!

Looks like you put the build together quite well, very nice Watcher's eye!
You're currently at 49.3k damage per ball against shaper

If you:
"Enchant Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Resistances if you haven't killed recently" on you're boots you will gain 4284 damage against bosses (try a map with no boots on and if feels okay without the mana/life leech then swap enchant)

Swap your Vinktars for a Wise Oak. The Vinktars is only adding damage to your frenzy. A Wise Oak will add 6169 damage per ball. (change your diamond to a anti bleed)

Maybe spend the 120 chroms to roll 3g on your chest. The increased Critical strikes won't help you too much.

Everything else looks great. The above changes would give you 20% more damage for some small changes.
Last thing i would do it buy a Shaper Stygian Vise and alteration(or chaos) spam till you hit CDR then divine to 15%. Then you would need to aim for 4.31 aps and you can do that buy getting attack speed on your gloves and getting more points on the tree.

Hope this helps!

"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
notwisted wrote:

Good to hear you're having fun!

Looks like you put the build together quite well, very nice Watcher's eye!
You're currently at 49.3k damage per ball against shaper

If you:
"Enchant Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Resistances if you haven't killed recently" on you're boots you will gain 4284 damage against bosses (try a map with no boots on and if feels okay without the mana/life leech then swap enchant)

Swap your Vinktars for a Wise Oak. The Vinktars is only adding damage to your frenzy. A Wise Oak will add 6169 damage per ball. (change your diamond to a anti bleed)

Maybe spend the 120 chroms to roll 3g on your chest. The increased Critical strikes won't help you too much.

Everything else looks great. The above changes would give you 20% more damage for some small changes.
Last thing i would do it buy a Shaper Stygian Vise and alteration(or chaos) spam till you hit CDR then divine to 15%. Then you would need to aim for 4.31 aps and you can do that buy getting attack speed on your gloves and getting more points on the tree.

Hope this helps!

thanks rezz I'll change things up a bit. I think I'll also swap out the shavs for a 150% as and I have been keeping an eye out for a watchers eye with the clarity mid but there litteraly sent any up haha !! again awesome build man.
Last edited by notwisted on Jan 18, 2018, 9:46:21 PM
Hello, this is the first ES based build I tried to make so I probably did a lot of mistakes. Right now I have 5k ES (4.2k without discipline) and dont know how to get more without excessive (for me) amount of exalts. I get ALWAYS oneshotted in tier 6+ maps, leveling wont help because I got already all the ES nodes on tree.

Of course I dont have currency to buy a life leech watcher's eye so I run curse on hit warlords instead of assasins but I don't know why I dont leech for shit even if I'm oneshotting all mobs on screen (Yes, I have ghost reaver).

The damage is insane but I cant level even past 70 cause I get as I said, oneshotted even by the slightest amount of crap, normal mobs. I love the build and all but right now my char is straight unplayable.

I link my equipment below, ( I know most of the items are shit but they have good ES, which is my main concern)

PD: I can't

Last edited by Hakalus121 on Jan 19, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
"
Hakalus121 wrote:
Hello, this is the first ES based build I tried to make so I probably did a lot of mistakes. Right now I have 5k ES (4.2k without discipline) and dont know how to get more without excessive (for me) amount of exalts. I get ALWAYS oneshotted in tier 6+ maps, leveling wont help because I got already all the ES nodes on tree.

Of course I dont have currency to buy a life leech watcher's eye so I run curse on hit warlords instead of assasins but I don't know why I dont leech for shit even if I'm oneshotting all mobs on screen (Yes, I have ghost reaver).

The damage is insane but I cant level even past 70 cause I get as I said, oneshotted even by the slightest amount of crap, normal mobs. I love the build and all but right now my char is straight unplayable.

I link my equipment below, ( I know most of the items are shit but they have good ES, which is my main concern)

PD: I can't

Hi Haralus,

Could you please go to your account privacy settings and do 2 things:
Make your account public
Show characters tab.

This way I can import your build into path of building and look at your tree/flasks.

From a quick glance:
Running Defensive auras like Purity of ice/lightning along with arctic armour will help with your defences.
Investing into a Presence of Chayula will stop you from getting stunned (as you pretty much have no natural way to negate stun with ES. Hence why you always need some kind of anti stun on ES characters) This will also give you 1200 ES. Right now its 300c or 4.5ex.
Another easy way to negate stun is to get the boot enchant from lab.
Make sure you are running a basalt flask and you have the 2 pantheons I suggested on the build guide to help with physical mitigation.
Also make sure you have a anti bleed and freeze flask
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 19, 2018, 6:24:18 PM
Ok, ty for the response man!

I made my stash/char public now, dont mind the 2 life flasks, they save me from time to time, I had a wise oak to replace the second life flask but I had to sell it to get shavronne (as it is mandatory for the build)
Hey Rezzzy !!

I'm still levelling and implementing the changes your recommended thanks again for the heads up !!

I have a couple more questions... lol

1) We are sorta limited when we use VD cause it effectively cant target a single creature (makes atziri kinda annoying ... fucking reflect... lol ) so I have been messing around with hot-swap poets pens. Mostly I have been looking at fire damage spells (seeing as we spec into fire damage) like firestorm and magma orb. I'm wondering what you think a nice single target spell setup would be for this build.

2) I feel like swapping HoI for HoA would be a damage boost (i cant get my head around Path of builder) but i guess that would mean we only deal fire / physical dmg.. are we running HoI for the added variety ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info