[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

Why Frenzy lvl 1,guys?
"
Vashezzo wrote:
What's your aura setup as witch? Losing the reservation nodes seems to make it impossible to do purities.
(I'm trying Anger/Disc/Enlighten/Empower in Helm, and BM/Herald/AA for life)

I take the reservation nodes near Zealots Oath.
Mana > Anger - HoA - Discipline - Enlighten
Life > Purity of Ice/Light/Fire - Purity of Ice/Light/Fire - Blood Magic - Enlighten
You can mix in Haste/Arctic Armour too if you want

"
ScottEvill wrote:
Why Frenzy lvl 1,guys?

Less dex requirement and you take less damage against Phys reflect
Last edited by illyaink on Mar 8, 2018, 9:48:58 PM
Started playing occulist with this build aswell. What curses would be the best to go for now? Is assassin's mark still worth using or would it be better to use Flammability + Elemental Weakness when we get the uber acendency.
I started this as scion, currently ass/inq but I was wondering, since HoA is working now wouldn't elementalist be a valid option too? Tbh I have no idea if 40% HoA is better than things in other two ascendancy, but no elemental reflect would be nice.
Last edited by Tr1d on Mar 9, 2018, 7:20:12 AM
"
illyaink wrote:
"
Vashezzo wrote:
What's your aura setup as witch? Losing the reservation nodes seems to make it impossible to do purities.

Life > Purity of Ice/Light/Fire - Purity of Ice/Light/Fire - Blood Magic - Enlighten

"
ScottEvill wrote:
Why Frenzy lvl 1,guys?

Less dex requirement and you take less damage against Phys reflect

How does the blood magic setup work? The aura reserved calculator (https://poe.mikelat.com/#qdm=_m/NUGr.Onb) shows that as going over 100% even with a level 4 enlighten

Edit: Got it to work with level 2 enlightens (https://poe.mikelat.com/#x5-D_m/V6bk.66/xB3l.g_)
Thanks!
Last edited by Vashezzo on Mar 9, 2018, 9:56:37 AM
"
Started playing occulist with this build aswell. What curses would be the best to go for now? Is assassin's mark still worth using or would it be better to use Flammability + Elemental Weakness when we get the uber acendency.

Flam and Ele Weakness. You can run Warlords if you want but getting the colours on the shavs is pretty hard.
"
Tr1d wrote:
I started this as scion, currently ass/inq but I was wondering, since HoA is working now wouldn't elementalist be a valid option too? Tbh I have no idea if 40% HoA is better than things in other two ascendancy, but no elemental reflect would be nice.

Elementalist is fine (free leech too). Play what you enjoy :)
"
Vashezzo wrote:
"
illyaink wrote:
"
Vashezzo wrote:

How does the blood magic setup work? The aura reserved calculator (https://poe.mikelat.com/#qdm=_m/NUGr.Onb) shows that as going over 100% even with a level 4 enlighten

Edit: Got it to work with level 2 enlightens (https://poe.mikelat.com/#x5-D_m/V6bk.66/xB3l.g_)
Thanks!

You can also swap HoA and one of the purities around too. Makes it easier on your life but you have less mana.
Last edited by illyaink on Mar 9, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
Thanks for this guide. I just started with occultist.
I have a question. If i want to use Bodyswap in second Poet's Pen with Unearth and have 4 attacks/sec, will i have Volatile Dead cast every attack and 1 Unearth/Bodyswap randomly chosen?
Last edited by Argrhh on Mar 10, 2018, 3:35:16 AM
"
illyaink wrote:
"
Tr1d wrote:

Elementalist is fine (free leech too). Play what you enjoy :)

I was thinking about assa/ele instead of assa/inq but I'm not sure if the 40% HoA buff would be better than ing critical mult.
Last edited by Tr1d on Mar 10, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info