[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

In the guide,Energy From Within adds 40% ES. It comes from Melding: 8+8+8+16. Or i'm missunderstood something.
Last edited by ScottEvill on Mar 13, 2018, 3:33:33 PM
"
ScottEvill wrote:
In the guide,Energy From Within adds 40% ES. It comes from Melding: 8+8+8+16. Or i'm missunderstood something.

The jewel changes all life reductions and increases to ES so you get 3%+3%+3%+6% of life to ES plus the ES that is already there but if you put jewel into witch position you get 38% life changed into ES% sp yeah 38%>15%, do not count the ES that is already there since I take that nodes aswell but if you wanna get more ES transformed.
Basically I'm using the benefit of jewel to maximal potential since i can tranform more life into shield and keep my way taking points from the tree.
"
"
ScottEvill wrote:

The jewel changes all life reductions and increases to ES so you get 3%+3%+3%+6% of life to ES plus the ES that is already there but if you put jewel into witch position you get 38% life changed into ES% sp yeah 38%>15%, do not count the ES that is already there since I take that nodes aswell but if you wanna get more ES transformed.
Basically I'm using the benefit of jewel to maximal potential since i can tranform more life into shield and keep my way taking points from the tree.

Got you'r point).ty
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Got you'r point).ty

Yeah I'm talking abour more defensive approach, even if I'm playing on SC but I like to be tanky and see big ES numbers, you lose some damage at start of mapping but i think it is worth in some situations especially for HC players.
CwalikCZ, does this build lose a lot of DPS by going Witch as opposed to Scion?
Guys, what do you think about running Warlord's Mark + Elemental Weakness in chest for Frenzy's Curse on Hit and picking fire version of Impresence to get free Flammability? Of course spending 4 more points on tree to get +1 curse and 10% curse effectiveness?
What order ascendancy did you take for the Occulist? Nice build by the way!
A little confused as to where our mana sustain to be casting 4 frenzy's a second comes from?

As far as I can see we wouldn't be using a mana flask or any other from of mana leech. I think warlord's mark has been mentioned but I can't see it in any of the setups shown.

Am I missing something here?

Are we looking at a boot enchant? Do boot enchants work in this setup?
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Mar 14, 2018, 6:14:31 AM
"
yongsoo wrote:
CwalikCZ, does this build lose a lot of DPS by going Witch as opposed to Scion?

Well it depends what ascendencies you take with scion you can get good survivability and dps since you can take occultist for +1 curse/es regen and then something like assassin or inquisitor for more dps but how i said i like the starting point and being tanky, i always feared uber lab so i leveled to 78lvl and changed my flasks so i dont die if i go dps builds but i did uber lab with this so easily.
"
WhaleRum wrote:
What order ascendancy did you take for the Occulist? Nice build by the way!

I personally took the Wicked Ward->Vile Bastion->Profane Bloom->Malediction since you swap to ES when you get Shavs at lvl 62 or as soon as you can so those first two you get lot of ES and ES regen.
And i took Ghost Reaver node after my uber and 5 link Shavs for the leech from Warlords Mark, i runned on 4 link with flammability to level 70 and i did uber for +1 curse then you get leech to our ES because i don't like Blood Rage interaction with ES but recoloring Shavs to 1R-2G-2B can be annoying if you dont get 6 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info