[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

Oh yeah keep in mind this is only like my 2nd-3rd day playing the build, haven't done Guardians+Shaper yet, so might retract some statements in the future. Also if you 5L Shavs, I guess you could just run 0.4-0.6% life and mana leech on boots and manually cast Warlord's Mark on bosses. Tough life :^)
Last edited by Vermillion_Dreams on Mar 16, 2018, 9:09:52 PM
"
deebee wrote:
Tried out ascendent and liked occultist/inquisitor the most after trying ass/inq and ass/occ. But I swapped to pure occultist for more es and triple curses once I get a 6L. Have no problems killing shaper and elder so far.

You killed Shaper and Elder by lvl 88?
I'm must be dooing so something terebly wrong with my build..

Btw what is your"s Bandits choiсes guys?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Mar 16, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
Hi there!

Really interested in this build but I only have like 1-2ex max to spend, does it worth it ?

"
illyaink wrote:
Okay so I'm running this build ass Occultist now because it's easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. Watchers eye is super rare and I havent seen any come up I want yet but i feel fine running on ES regen. With the Occultist curse effectiveness, you can run warlords mark. It's waaay more budget too!

Please can you tell me how a 6L shav is budget ? xD
"
Kaari wrote:
Hi there!

Really interested in this build but I only have like 1-2ex max to spend, does it worth it ?

Its enough to get good minimal gear to play this build.
"
TheZotikRus wrote:
"
Kaari wrote:
Hi there!

Its enough to get good minimal gear to play this build.

Its not. It is most expensive of all my builds. Last one was "moj-discharge" and I did rad elder defless in 5ex buget. Thise one already cost me about 10ex,and im kip diying in rad maps time to time. Rad elder is about 3-5 portals for me.
Lamest build I ever played for 5 last leagues.
Im sure its my oun folt,wrong desisions on the three and gear making. But anyway its expansive build.
sorry foe my English
can someone check my profile and give advice that to change or buy, cant farm maps over t13, was killed by every single boss. have cap res and 5k es
Hi guys,

quick question:
running ASS/Pathfinder, you guys syaing running ass/occ for more ES, but occ says it only regenerates more ES p/s. please explain

ALSO, i want to buy a enchant for my helmet, but im running with the vertex and if im trying out 3 aura's on another helmet i have no mana to spend. should i put in more points for 'reduced mana reserved' and run another helmet?
Last edited by tsmikos on Mar 17, 2018, 5:05:58 PM
"
tsmikos wrote:
quick question:
running ASS/Pathfinder, you guys syaing running ass/occ for more ES, but occ says it only regenerates more ES p/s. please explain

I think they are talking about full occultist (witch, not scion) build ?
I'm not sure..
I am a scion and i went occultist/inquisitor. check my profile for the build. The char name is iElektra. I need to change the rings a bit and get my attack speed to 4+.
"
tsmikos wrote:
Hi guys,

quick question:

ALSO, i want to buy a enchant for my helmet, but im running with the vertex and if im trying out 3 aura's on another helmet i have no mana to spend. should i put in more points for 'reduced mana reserved' and run another helmet?

Occultist means double curses, so you can run assassin/warlord mark for the leech in the frenzy build. Also no stun while you have ES. So you don't have to buy the expensive amulet. I used to roll assasin/inq and did not liked it as much as occult/inq. Elementalist/inquisitor can be viable also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info