[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

Heys Guys,

would it be useful to use a lv 3 or 4 Empower Support in our Poet's Pen in order to boost up the Volatile Dead to lv 27 (lv 21 VD, +3 from Poet's & +3 from Empower)?

7k+ Es,all resist.
Cant kill any of Shaper guard. All of them one shot me.
Is 6L Shav's any helpfull for survival?
Hi all,
I have a few quick questions for this build.
I have life leech from watcher's eye jewel when iam affected by vitality (only thisnone managed to find on market), so can i use any gem level vitality aura? For example low level gem allows me to drop on strenght and remove pure talent jewel and replace with something more usefull?
Iam currently running tier:11,12 maps, but feeling a bit squishy. But i still have some items to get. Btw iam new with this kind of build. Thanks!
"
zaric1 wrote:
Hi all,
I have life leech from watcher's eye jewel when iam affected by vitality (only thisnone managed to find on market), so can i use any gem level vitality aura? For example low level gem allows me to drop on strenght and remove pure talent jewel and replace with something more usefull?
Iam currently running tier:11,12 maps, but feeling a bit squishy. But i still have some items to get. Btw iam new with this kind of build. Thanks!

Im using the Vitality WE as well. Yes you can use any lvl jewel,leach doesnt depend of lvl. Im using Warlord Mark as well. Leach from WM doesnt show in tooltip, but it feels alot of difrence then onley watcher eye lech. At least at t14+ maps.

Intresting how much Anger leach will be beter then Vitality? Is it worth investment?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Mar 24, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
I dropped gifts and a rare ring for a Mark of the shaper opal ring plus an elder dimond ring and got a huge damage boost. Have you thought about trying it?
Last edited by Echon9ne on Mar 25, 2018, 4:54:24 PM
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
zaric1 wrote:
Hi all,

Im using the Vitality WE as well. Yes you can use any lvl jewel,leach doesnt depend of lvl. Im using Warlord Mark as well. Leach from WM doesnt show in tooltip, but it feels alot of difrence then onley watcher eye lech. At least at t14+ maps.

Intresting how much Anger leach will be beter then Vitality? Is it worth investment?

I didnt think of this so i just swapped from my level 20 anger to a vit aura and grabbed the vit WE, HOLY SHIT i notice a huge surviablity boost. But i dont notice a Damage lost at all im still running things over
doing so far so good with occ version of this build
https://pastebin.com/jfwh3y7x

nasty 8 mod guardians was quite deadly (chimera smoke phase especially), but shaper himself is pretty easy. red elder just a joke.

there was 2 issues i have to resolve: frenzy aps and mana sustain.
by now i have 3.75 with 3 frenzy up and 3.81 with cat's agility, what is higher than it should be, but playtests shows that's fine.
i've tried mana leech shadow node first, but picked up mana reg nodes at witch area at the end, coz when i fitted another 25% reserve too small amount of mana remain unreserved and mana regen works better in this case. having 4 (and 5 in future) nodes to resolve mana issue is a waste, but i have no other ideas
can you post some videos with occultist?
thanks
Is fire damage better than spell damage or are they the same for this build?
I just want compare my experience. Seems my damage is low and survivability too.
Don't know what is wrong(
Please check my 79 lvl yellow elder and map clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8PalSgL3U
I absoulely feel slow during map and weak during some elder attacks.

Any feedback woluld be appreciated!
p.s. got this:

seems this is only for RF?
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 26, 2018, 5:20:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info