[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
fripoe wrote:
yeah bleed still works fine with slayer

the bleed in fact does not work on the slayer SUBCLASS. The golden rule still works fine with the regular slayer ascendancy. The subclass however makes it so bleeds do not get reflected from my testing.

Im running this build as slayer/pathfinder, and pretty much every time i hit something I get a frenzy charge and the bleed debuff pops up with a 5 second timer on it.

Additionally my tiny amount of energy shield drains and my life flickers between full and 1 HP away from full, so it looks like im actually getting the phys reflect bleed.

How would I know if its working or not? Seems like it works fine for me.
Last edited by wtfbliz on Mar 26, 2018, 4:19:03 AM
The build works fine, here's some concrete proof of my character, Slayer/Trickster:

T15 Shaped Siege: https://streamable.com/v6aht
T16 Elder Underground Sea: https://streamable.com/jrnuj

Btw if you want absolute abysmal damage, use this amulet. In case you don't know how it works, you'll always freeze/chill, ignite and shock, so you get a 15% more damage multiplier, along with your cold damage can shock, so you can add another 10-30% multiplier of damage there.

Make sure you have some Lightning and Fire damage to your attacks otherwise you cannot shock and ignite, you get this through a Abyss jewel.

Last edited by Avoid on Mar 26, 2018, 12:06:39 PM
cool twist on the build... your character tab looks to be private, what did you get rid of in order to fit what i assume is shield charge/faster casting/fortify?
"
wtfbliz wrote:
cool twist on the build... your character tab looks to be private, what did you get rid of in order to fit what i assume is shield charge/faster casting/fortify?

It's public now, I no longer have vaal grace and golem, absolutely not necessary with this amount of damage. I also picked up a lab enchant on boots for 12% increased attack speed (up to 16%) definitely recommend to get that.
"
Avoid wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:

It's public now, I no longer have vaal grace and golem, absolutely not necessary with this amount of damage. I also picked up a lab enchant on boots for 12% increased attack speed (up to 16%) definitely recommend to get that.

nice can you post a PoB? im curious what the dps numbers look like
-
Last edited by Avoid on Mar 27, 2018, 12:08:34 AM
"
Avoid wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:

Nice twist on the build, I was also planning on going slayer/trickster for running 3.2 but i haven't really been playing this league at all since i am bit burned out. I did try on standard for a while regarding the slayer/bleed changes but maybe i was testing it wrong. If the slayer node still works while giving you bleed then it's still by far the best choice as it allows you to run damage on full life. Yoke of suffering is good for everything but bosses. The damage pen on pandemoneous gives you far more damage than the yoke will ever give but the yoke is probably a very cheap alternative that will give you a great damage increase for cheap.
Glad you are running it to pretty good success, if you can post some videos of it clearing with bladeflurry on late game content I will add it to the original post and add your videos as well.

Wanted to also ask you @avoid, do you feel that trickster feels better overall over inquis/assassin? The new buffs to those nodes looked pretty attractive but I never got the chance to test them so was curious what you thought about them or if you tried them out at all.
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Avoid wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:

Nice twist on the build, I was also planning on going slayer/trickster for running 3.2 but i haven't really been playing this league at all since i am bit burned out. I did try on standard for a while regarding the slayer/bleed changes but maybe i was testing it wrong. If the slayer node still works while giving you bleed then it's still by far the best choice as it allows you to run damage on full life. Yoke of suffering is good for everything but bosses. The damage pen on pandemoneous gives you far more damage than the yoke will ever give but the yoke is probably a very cheap alternative that will give you a great damage increase for cheap.
Glad you are running it to pretty good success, if you can post some videos of it clearing with bladeflurry on late game content I will add it to the original post and add your videos as well.

Wanted to also ask you @avoid, do you feel that trickster feels better overall over inquis/assassin? The new buffs to those nodes looked pretty attractive but I never got the chance to test them so was curious what you thought about them or if you tried them out at all.

First of.. what do you want me to clear exactly? Blade Flurry is actually quite a bit less damage, why do you want me to use blade flurry? I noticed you have some guardian kills on the first page, but also I noticed like 30 headhunter buffs which is unfair to the build since any build with that many buffs will destroy. I have optimized my version quite a bit since the last videos now, so I am happy to do a full T16 map clear video without cherry picking, let me know if anything else you want added.

Trickster is certainly a must pick, try it once and you'll know immediately.
1. The cannot be stunned if you haven't been hit recently, you dodge/evade/block so many attacks and freeze rest of the monsters that getting hit is only occasional, this blocks majority of the stuns.
2. The 50% life recovery multiplier, in my case gets my life leech rate from 2300 to 3400, 3900 with Vitality Void, not needed so you save 3 passive points
3. 15 mana regenerated per second, this sounds odd but it is actually very very useful, especially with Headhunter. you simply use flicker strike so fast that your character will use it in the air depleting all your mana having to wait for mana regen to give you back some to continue. Helps a ton during mapping
4. Power charges

Now due to your statement about yoke.

Pandemonius vs Yoke

5% increased damage taken per ailment (chill, ignite and shock): 15% more damage since it's on the monster so it's a multiplier.

Pandemonius is 17.7% more damage over not having an amulet. (on my character right now)

Yoke is 15% more damage due to the three ailments we are applying.

This does not include the shock, I checked my average shock, due to hitting over 14 times per second, you are going to reach your highest potential hit quite fast, on a Tier 16 Guardian boss I averaged I'd do a 0.733% of the guardians total health in a single hit, this becomes a 3.65% more damage from the shock, but because we are hitting so fast and now have 3.65% more damage, we will apply a bigger shock, and this continues until the shock reaches probably about 6-8% depending on the fight length.

This is of course assuming T16 guardians which have significantly more health than a tier 15 map or a Elder Tier 16 map which takes my character mere seconds to down, it is also very clear when looking at bosses health that the shock is becoming exponential.
"
Avoid wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:

Can i have the PoB of your build please?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by Avoid on Apr 2, 2018, 8:50:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info