[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

About to hit 90, gear in progress:
This may seem like a stupid question, my build is a bit different but how do you counter the bleed the second i go to move to a diff pack i get destroyed, im using Soul of Arakaali with captured arachnoxia and Soud of Shakari with immune to pois (im slayer/assassin) Please help! I cant seem to figure this out. Obv a bleed flask is bad as it doesn't allow us to get frenzy.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
This may seem like a stupid question, my build is a bit different but how do you counter the bleed the second i go to move to a diff pack i get destroyed, im using Soul of Arakaali with captured arachnoxia and Soud of Shakari with immune to pois (im slayer/assassin) Please help! I cant seem to figure this out. Obv a bleed flask is bad as it doesn't allow us to get frenzy.

You seem to not be using a conversion watcher's eye.
You are also not using hrimsorrow to convert to cold. With the two nodes on the tree, you only have 40% conversion to cold so 60% of your damage is still physical. Whenever you hit something, the bleed degen is based off the physical hit so you are basically destroying yourself every time you hit. You need to strive to attain 99% physical to cold conversion so that you are still able to inflict a bleed on yourself but you also aren't taking an absurd amount of damage. Try buying a 28% or 29% hatred watcher's eye like I linked in the guide and use a hrimsorrow instead of your tombfist gloves and you will no longer die to reflected bleed.
Where do you guys find all these nice gemini claw, I cannot find a single usable one on poe.trade
You can craft your own. If you know what you're doing it's kinda cost effective. Cause we're talking about very expensive claws there.

If you get to bloodletting wheel and craft a shaper weapon you can even replace the "chance to cause bleeding" by x% of physical added as cold/lightning damage.

And you can also get better suffixes that what snapbackkilla is showing with beastiary crafting with locked prefixes and a bit of luck.

He's good a nice pair of prefixes though. Pretty expensive to get.

I wish I crafted my weapon after seeing the guide though, freaking foil doesn't give mana back.

Very satisfying build otherwise. You should add a pantheon part, I died a few times before realizing I needed terror of the infinite drift.

Pathfinder seems like overkill, except for guardians and shaper. Not like my flasks are even empty during mapping. I like assassin more, not the strongest ascendency, but it's pretty strong if you include the fact that the shadow area start is really really good for dps and has some 20% life (inquis has better dps but shit area).
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on Apr 16, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
Yeah, I agree with most of what is stated here. It might be worth dropping some damage nodes to get bloodletting if you have an insane 3-prefix claw, will probably give you more damage overall. I haven't updated the guide for 3.2 but i'm close to level 95 with the build on the new patch so I will be updating it for 3.2 probably within the next few days. It also took me a while to figure out about the pantheon with terror of infinite drifts haha, there is a HH buff with poison on hit so that pantheon is kind of mandatory. I have been going slayer/trickster on the new patch, but inquisitor/assassin are also fine if you are on a budget. Trickster feels overall the best though because you can drop blue dream for another jewel.

"
You can craft your own. If you know what you're doing it's kinda cost effective. Cause we're talking about very expensive claws there.

If you get to bloodletting wheel and craft a shaper weapon you can even replace the "chance to cause bleeding" by x% of physical added as cold/lightning damage.

And you can also get better suffixes that what snapbackkilla is showing with beastiary crafting with locked prefixes and a bit of luck.

He's good a nice pair of prefixes though. Pretty expensive to get.

I wish I crafted my weapon after seeing the guide though, freaking foil doesn't give mana back.

Very satisfying build otherwise. You should add a pantheon part, I died a few times before realizing I needed terror of the infinite drift.

Pathfinder seems like overkill, except for guardians and shaper. Not like my flasks are even empty during mapping. I like assassin more, not the strongest ascendency, but it's pretty strong if you include the fact that the shadow area start is really really good for dps and has some 20% life (inquis has better dps but shit area).
Thanks for the reply. So I am assuming this is a good alternative if I get to the bloodletting wheel?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2131088

(the 40 ex gemini he has up for sale)
"
Taioneren wrote:
Thanks for the reply. So I am assuming this is a good alternative if I get to the bloodletting wheel?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2131088

(the 40 ex gemini he has up for sale)

Yeah, you can definitely use that claw if you have nodes on the tree. Once again, probably not worth doing unless you have an insane 3-prefix claw. Also, the bleed nodes at dirty techniques is closer than bloodletting so you can save a few points going there instead.
build updated for 3.2
For Pantheon, which other do you use? Other than the obvious Terror of the Infinite Drifts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info