[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

Haven't played the build yet in 3.3 but not much has changed. I am still pushing 100 slowly on my other character and will probably revisit this build shortly after
Hi! Ive been wanting to try this for a while and finally have the gear set up for it. I do not have HH yet but thats the goal. I was wondering if you had a path of building made for this build? If so would you mind posting a link? Thanks and i look forward to playing this.
there is a pob in the original post updated for 3.2 but nothing has changed since 3.3
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
there is a pob in the original post updated for 3.2 but nothing has changed since 3.3

Ok thanks....sorry i completely over looked it. :/
Does anyone have a leveling guide for tempest? Can we follow the same tree?

Not really keen to level with sunder again and it's my first time leveling with bow skills.
Last edited by SHARKBAITWOOHAHA on Jun 16, 2018, 2:56:48 AM
"

Not really keen to level with sunder again and it's my first time leveling with bow skills.

It's pretty easy. Just go storm cloud ->tempest bow. Put the static electricity jewel in the right spot and grab every jewel socket possible. Buy abyss jewels that you can equip at level 28 and 43. You should be looking for as much flat added lightning damage possible then life. Use the 6L setup i mentioned in the original post. You can fill the rest of the slots with good leveling uniques such as seven league step, goldwyrm, tabula, thiefs torment etc. Respec when you can use red trail and have a good claw that you can equip.
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"

It's pretty easy. Just go storm cloud ->tempest bow. Put the static electricity jewel in the right spot and grab every jewel socket possible. Buy abyss jewels that you can equip at level 28 and 43. You should be looking for as much flat added lightning damage possible then life. Use the 6L setup i mentioned in the original post. You can fill the rest of the slots with good leveling uniques such as seven league step, goldwyrm, tabula, thiefs torment etc. Respec when you can use red trail and have a good claw that you can equip.

Thanks! I'm assuming we can follow the same ascendency order also?
Yep you should be fine
[deleted]
Last edited by SHARKBAITWOOHAHA on Jun 19, 2018, 10:06:11 AM
I'm doing this build currently on 3.3. Check my profile for this build. I have all the gear.
I used abyss helm because I'm not res capped and don't want to spend like a mirror on ventors.
The only thing I'm confused about is, poison and corrupted blood. I insta kill myself with corrupted blood. I'm planning on getting a corrupted blood implicit on jewel, however what about poison? Idk if theres a thing with poison with this build, or unlucky but I somehow get like 17 stacks of poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info