[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

"
MrChubms wrote:
Hey, this looks like a very solid flicker build. I have played a couple of other flickers, and have been somewhat disappointed that they always die so easily.

A couple of questions:

How do you craft your claw? Or did you just buy it?

I noticed that many other flicker builds use abyssus. Is there any reason you don't, other than it makes us more vulnerable? Seems like it would boost damage quite a bit.

This build obviously looks pretty expensive, maybe 15-20 ex. Is it worth it to start it with less than that? I have maybe 6ex right now. Should I just keep making money until I can afford more of the core items in this build, or can I begin now?

*Edit* I thought of one more thing. I saw another build that uses blade flurry for single target, and flicker for maps. Is that a possibility for this build? And if so, how could we do that?

Thanks!

Yeah, I've played a lot of other flicker builds as well and you can suffer from just randomly dying/one shots. One of the main problems you will run into is stun. I didn't want to be shoehorned into kaom's roots because I wanted movement speed and the next best thing is to just go pure evasion. That's why I eventually settled on using queen of the forest.

For the claw: The original claw I bought was t1 attack speed t1 phys%. I annulled off a shit accuracy roll and just multimodded it for the claw you see in the picture. You could probably get away with using a touch of anguish to start out until you can get a 300+pds gemini claw. When shopping for a claw just look for 300+pds with an open prefix and just scour suffixes then multimod and make sure to craft chance to bleed. The claw base I originally bought was 6ex, but you could probably get one that's slightly worse for just 1 or 2 ex

The only mandatory items are: lycosidae, red trail, and 29% watcher's eye jewel. Everything else has replacements. For example, You don't have to go queen of the forest when starting out, you could probably just get a decent 6L evasion base with life and call it a day. You could probably use a tabula for early mapping as well. Touch of Anguish is a really good starter weapon and can carry you until you have enough currency to craft a really good gemini claw. You probably need about 5-6 ex to buy lycosidae + jewel + red trail so that would be the bare minimum to start.

Blade flurry is definitely a good option for single target if you wanted to do bosses without HH. I was mapping the entire time with HH so I usually had enough single target to just one shot all bosses in the game (minus shaper). But you can literally just socket blade flurry and take out melee splash for another damage gem (such as added cold) for an amazing single target setup for sure. I really only see it being necessary though for guardians/shaper as you'll probably be one shotting everything else in the game with a good enough claw.
Bought this claw, and anuld both Dex and Poison damage off it, super lucky.

does the watchers eye have to be 29 percent? what if its like 27 or 28. 29 is hard to find atm. ID imagine itd take a ton of divines to hit
Last edited by MrGuardian on Jan 18, 2018, 5:29:18 AM
I am experiencing some cooldown problem on my flicker, sometime it just stop attacking for no apparent reason and gotta wait till cooldown on flicker. I'm pretty sure I follow everything in the build beside the HH. Do you have any clue? TYVM!
Can i use Blood seeker instead of rare gloves?
Selling these if anyone is interested
Spoiler
"
MrGuardian wrote:
Bought this claw, and anuld both Dex and Poison damage off it, super lucky.

does the watchers eye have to be 29 percent? what if its like 27 or 28. 29 is hard to find atm. ID imagine itd take a ton of divines to hit

That claw is better than the one I used in the original build, gratz. I haven't ever tried using anything but 29% watcher's eye but you could probably get away with 27 or 28. Do keep in mind that it is both a reduction in damage and an increase in damage over time taken as well.
"
Sabithrae wrote:
I am experiencing some cooldown problem on my flicker, sometime it just stop attacking for no apparent reason and gotta wait till cooldown on flicker. I'm pretty sure I follow everything in the build beside the HH. Do you have any clue? TYVM!

The only things that can cause cooldown problems on flicker are not having frenzy charges available or running out of mana. If you took the bleed pantheon you might be avoiding your own reflected bleed so you never start the frenzy charge generation in the first place because you are never bleeding. I would go the poison immune pantheon instead to avoid these kind of issues as sometimes you can get super lucky (or in this case unlucky) and dodge the bleed multiple times which can mess with your sustain.
"
Metalempress wrote:
Can i use Blood seeker instead of rare gloves?

You could probably use bloodseeker for early mapping but the damage will be super low. There's no reason to use it over touch of anguish.
If you don't use a watcher's eye (for various reasons) what are your options for converting cold damage?

PoBing a budget version to bring the cost down a bit from the 50ex budget the build is hanging around, and dropped some levels to make it a bit more reasonable than level 98. This is what i got so far.

https://pastebin.com/1DSNz5yz

Obviously it takes some of the more build defining bits out such as lycosidae and using different rings etc, but i think ive dropped the price down a good bit. I havent messed with a lot of the gearing, mainly just the pricey ones.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Vulmar1 wrote:
If you don't use a watcher's eye (for various reasons) what are your options for converting cold damage?

PoBing a budget version to bring the cost down a bit from the 50ex budget the build is hanging around, and dropped some levels to make it a bit more reasonable than level 98. This is what i got so far.

https://pastebin.com/1DSNz5yz

Obviously it takes some of the more build defining bits out such as lycosidae and using different rings etc, but i think ive dropped the price down a good bit. I havent messed with a lot of the gearing, mainly just the pricey ones.

Hrimsorrow, watcher's eye, and moonbender's wing are the only items with phys to cold conversion. I suppose you could convert it to another element but you'd be losing effectiveness at that point since you take cold nodes on the tree.

Also, If you aren't going lycosidae I would probably just use a cheap stat stick instead of a shield.
Other than that, looks like a good cheap version of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info