[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

If you take the 2nd cold conversion node on the tree it is up to 80% conversion. What kind of statstick would you suggest? Are there any usefull weapon bases that can't be used with flicker?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi im having problems with the bleed, i mean im using the gloves (50%) the weapon to cold node (20%) and hatred lv 8 (29%) thats a total of 99% phys to cold so idk whats happening

and if u are using Watchers Eyes + Hatred + GLoves + Node = more than 100% phys conversion, i dont understand that, can u explain pls?

Maybe im missing something but the big issue for me here is the bleed, when im walking hurts fucking a lot and im always dying because of that.

Thanks ;)

**edit** Nvm hatred gives Extra dmg not conversion my bad, thanks :D xD
Last edited by frederickf on Jan 20, 2018, 4:19:28 PM
"
Vulmar1 wrote:
If you take the 2nd cold conversion node on the tree it is up to 80% conversion. What kind of statstick would you suggest? Are there any usefull weapon bases that can't be used with flicker?

For the statstick you could probably get a 1-2 stat extra phys-> elemental damage shaper sticks.
Death's hand wouldn't be a bad choice either. Prismatic eclipse with a mix of red/green sockets would probably do for early mapping as well. You definitely want to use lycosidae for endgame though. As this is a crit build, you roll twice for the crits so the accuracy bonus gives you a much bigger dps increase than you otherwise might think.
Is your buffed dps pic with HH mods or an aurabot? because you have alot of fire damage and chaos, and there is nothing significant on gear or jewels.

also my un buffed dps is 10k, and 17k buffed, thats with all charges and flask. and onslaught ( not including unholy might)

Also in some vids you say you one shot the boss, but you flicker for a few seconds before it dies, did you mean 1 shot, by holding one button once? lol
Last edited by MrGuardian on Jan 20, 2018, 10:58:00 PM
Can you use Rive Terror Claw as an alternative to the Vagan crafted claw? How will the DPS change?
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Vulmar1 wrote:

For the statstick you could probably get a 1-2 stat extra phys-> elemental damage shaper sticks.
Death's hand wouldn't be a bad choice either. Prismatic eclipse with a mix of red/green sockets would probably do for early mapping as well. You definitely want to use lycosidae for endgame though. As this is a crit build, you roll twice for the crits so the accuracy bonus gives you a much bigger dps increase than you otherwise might think.

But flicker alternates between on and offhand, so if you don't use a comparable weapon to the claw then you will be dropping dps every other attack.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
MrGuardian wrote:
Is your buffed dps pic with HH mods or an aurabot? because you have alot of fire damage and chaos, and there is nothing significant on gear or jewels.

also my un buffed dps is 10k, and 17k buffed, thats with all charges and flask. and onslaught ( not including unholy might)

Also in some vids you say you one shot the boss, but you flicker for a few seconds before it dies, did you mean 1 shot, by holding one button once? lol

the buffed dps is indeed with hh buffs.
the jewels are probably making a difference in your unbuffed dps.
also make sure you are looking at average hit and not dps

the boss kills are just 1 second not one shot obviously, need a clickbait title yaknow
"
tran18 wrote:
Can you use Rive Terror Claw as an alternative to the Vagan crafted claw? How will the DPS change?

if you aren't going to use a rare claw just use touch of anguish, it's the best unique claw to use with this build.
"
Vulmar1 wrote:
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Vulmar1 wrote:

But flicker alternates between on and offhand, so if you don't use a comparable weapon to the claw then you will be dropping dps every other attack.

it's not a huge tradeoff if the stat-stick is decent, most of your clearspeed comes from HOI explosions anyways. Obviously use lycosidae if you have the choice.
Hey could you post a poe. Trade search link for the optimal claw, that way I can just set the buyout? Would be much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info