[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

Hi, just giving a feedback of the build:

I got lvl 72 and switch to flicker.
The problem with mana is real... I have 100 mana unreserved, with each flicker costing 68... I think you need at least ~140 to feel comfortable, so... One of your rings must have +maximum mana.
There's a bug with mana flasks too, where happen that you can't activate the flask while on low mana with low mana unreserved.
I've tried Lavianga's and any Seething flask, nothing help.

Update: Testing flicker with 130 mana unreserved, seems very good now.
"
3portas wrote:
Hi, just giving a feedback of the build:

I got lvl 72 and switch to flicker.
The problem with mana is real... I have 100 mana unreserved, with each flicker costing 68... I think you need at least ~140 to feel comfortable, so... One of your rings must have +maximum mana.
There's a bug with mana flasks too, where happen that you can't activate the flask while on low mana with low mana unreserved.
I've tried Lavianga's and any Seething flask, nothing help.

Update: Testing flicker with 130 mana unreserved, seems very good now.

Yeah, You need to have something like 150% of the base cost unreserved so you can have enough time to regen enough mana for the next cast. If you are having problems you might want to take onslaught or ice bite out of your herald setup to save a bit of mana until you can afford blue dream/level 3 enlighten. This is primarily why you also want to get a gemini claw, you can save a lot of points on the tree and get better stats on gear without having to invest anything into mana besides 1 leech node.
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
3portas wrote:
Hi, just giving a feedback of the build...

Yeah, You need to have something like 150% of the base cost unreserved so you can have enough time to regen enough mana for the next cast. If you are having problems you might want to take onslaught or ice bite out of your herald setup to save a bit of mana until you can afford blue dream/level 3 enlighten. This is primarily why you also want to get a gemini claw, you can save a lot of points on the tree and get better stats on gear without having to invest anything into mana besides 1 leech node.

Hi, thanks for you reply.
I have like ~120 mana now at lvl 88.

Gear

Jewels:
Watcher's eye 29%
Blue dream

As you can see in my tree, still using Essence Sap. Tonight will try remove these and try with only 0.4 from duelist area.
Also, I'm using shield charge... I don't have such hability to manage my flasks xD. Maybe I'll change one CWDT setup to fit Vaal haste+grace.

What do you think about ancestral call in this build? Like, for trash clearing. Don't know if someone have already tested.

"
3portas wrote:
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
3portas wrote:
Hi, just giving a feedback of the build...

Hi, thanks for you reply.
I have like ~120 mana now at lvl 88.

Gear

Jewels:
Watcher's eye 29%
Blue dream

As you can see in my tree, still using Essence Sap. Tonight will try remove these and try with only 0.4 from duelist area.
Also, I'm using shield charge... I don't have such hability to manage my flasks xD. Maybe I'll change one CWDT setup to fit Vaal haste+grace.

What do you think about ancestral call in this build? Like, for trash clearing. Don't know if someone have already tested.

I tried ancestral call for like 10 minutes and it felt terrible to me. You can try it out for yourself but melee splash feels way better to me.
Loving this build most of the time, but there are some situations it can be kinda frustrating, like if you don't proc bleed on the first attack and just stand there awkwardly til the cooldown ends. Fighting the Abyssal Lich was pretty bad too, how do you deal with situations where you need to control who you're attacking? Just switch in a different skill like blade flurry?

Also I noticed you don't have a bleed flask, how do you cure bleeding inflicted by enemies? I would have died so many times already if I didn't have one.

edit: one more question, what are the best pantheon choices?
Last edited by fddldd on Feb 1, 2018, 6:40:10 PM
"
fddldd wrote:
Loving this build most of the time, but there are some situations it can be kinda frustrating, like if you don't proc bleed on the first attack and just stand there awkwardly til the cooldown ends. Fighting the Abyssal Lich was pretty bad too, how do you deal with situations where you need to control who you're attacking? Just switch in a different skill like blade flurry?

Also I noticed you don't have a bleed flask, how do you cure bleeding inflicted by enemies? I would have died so many times already if I didn't have one.

edit: one more question, what are the best pantheon choices?

Proccing bleed should never be an issue unless you're running the bleed Pantheon, i would suggest against it for the same reason you outlined above. I never really had issues with bleed to be honest, with slayer leech and vaal pact the only thing that would be a problem was corrupting blood on a really tanky rare. In this case, i would usually just log. I wanted to keep all my other flask prefixes so this is how i was dealing with bleed. Once you get enough damage regular bleed shouldn't be an issue unless it's a boss. For bosses you can easily swap blade flurry as single target if you are doing guardians/shaper/liches.
So how is the single target for this build without HH and a necro support?
"
thevdende wrote:
So how is the single target for this build without HH and a necro support?

single target is good enough for anything that's not guardians/shaper/atziri without HH and a necro. I don't even swap out melee splash for t14 bosses but if you don't have HH the gem swap becomes a little more important. Blade flurry swap is always the best but kinda inconvenient
Build is good! Will probably go bflurry for shaper/guardians solo. Just wondering what pantheon you use? I'm going with Lunaris and Tukohama. Guess anything is fine, I've died once to bloodlines stacks, don't have a bleed flask because.. well... yea. Maybe arakaali is better with the first upgrade?
I went shakari + brine king. With HH you are forced to take shakari because you will inflict poison on yourself with the HH buff and kill yourself without poison immunity. Brine king is super nice to recover quickly from stuns in case you do get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info