[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

@OP any updates on the build for 3.2? looking to use this as a MF mapper. Im thinking trickster / Inquis, any items / testing you said you would do with slayer would be appreciated.
Got some luck with chants in uberlab and already bought all required items for the build, except hh, gonna give it a try next week.
I must be doing this wrong or Im not high enough level or my gems are too strong, but right now im reserving over 92% of my mana between herald and hatred which means I can't even cast flicker...

Thoughts on quick fixes?
"
Azrilkai wrote:
@OP any updates on the build for 3.2? looking to use this as a MF mapper. Im thinking trickster / Inquis, any items / testing you said you would do with slayer would be appreciated.

Scion still is a very good choice, i think trickster/inquis is a good place to start. Mapping might feel a bit uncomfortable after the slayer changes. The cannot take reflected damage in the slayer subclass does indeed block the bleed from self inflicting which makes it so we cannot ever take slayer as a sub-class.
"
wtfbliz wrote:
I must be doing this wrong or Im not high enough level or my gems are too strong, but right now im reserving over 92% of my mana between herald and hatred which means I can't even cast flicker...

Thoughts on quick fixes?

Take off the links in your herald setup if you are struggling that hard to sustain mana. As the guide said, you shouldn't be using ice bite/hypothermia unless you have a blue dream to generate power charges.
"
snapbackkilla wrote:

The cannot take reflected damage in the slayer subclass does indeed block the bleed from self inflicting which makes it so we cannot ever take slayer as a sub-class.

That's incorrect. Bleed is reflecting just fine on my scion slayer/ele. I think it has something to do with bleed being an ailment, but I forget where I read that bit. Anyway, like I said... It works. Though I play a slightly modified version of this now, our builds shouldn't be too different. Did you test it yourself?
"
foolroach wrote:
"
snapbackkilla wrote:

The cannot take reflected damage in the slayer subclass does indeed block the bleed from self inflicting which makes it so we cannot ever take slayer as a sub-class.

That's incorrect. Bleed is reflecting just fine on my scion slayer/ele. I think it has something to do with bleed being an ailment, but I forget where I read that bit. Anyway, like I said... It works. Though I play a slightly modified version of this now, our builds shouldn't be too different. Did you test it yourself?

hmm, that's strange. A few days ago i hopped on standard and specced inquis + slayer as scion and the reflected bleeds with golden rule weren't working but maybe it's because i'm ailment immune? I actually never tried it without being specced as inquis so maybe that's an issue
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:

Thoughts on quick fixes?

Take off the links in your herald setup if you are struggling that hard to sustain mana. As the guide said, you shouldn't be using ice bite/hypothermia unless you have a blue dream to generate power charges.

Thanks yea, I had the enhance linked to bloodrage AND hatred which ups quality and mana cost and does nothing for dps so i broke that link to hatred and am good to go now, thanks!

yeah bleed still works fine with slayer
"
fripoe wrote:
yeah bleed still works fine with slayer

the bleed in fact does not work on the slayer SUBCLASS. The golden rule still works fine with the regular slayer ascendancy. The subclass however makes it so bleeds do not get reflected from my testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info