[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

Can someone create a leveling passive tree pls.
you can get a bleed chance on a jewel so that claw craft is far from needed. and a much stronger claw can be used. i would say from it all the claw is the weakest spot in your arsenal,
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
you can get a bleed chance on a jewel so that claw craft is far from needed. and a much stronger claw can be used. i would say from it all the claw is the weakest spot in your arsenal,

Getting bleed chance on jewels are probably a terrible idea for most people. The max roll on a jewel is 5%. The build only allows for 2 rare jewels so we can assume a total of 10% chance to bleed. This causes a very terrible QOL for starting the bleed. Each attack of multistrike rolls an individual chance to bleed so with 10% we can assume a 30% chance to bleed after the first attack is finished. This means that 1 in about every 3 times you try to start flickering, you will not proc a bleed and no frenzy charges will be gained leaving your frenzy on cooldown. This can get you killed quite frequently and honestly will feel terrible. If you want to go the jewel route, you will need to drop other points on the tree for jewel sockets to try and get the bleed chance to at least 20% to feel good for normal mapping. I feel like it might be worth it if you have an insane Shaper claw with triple phys prefix but I don't even think those exist yet so the vagan craft is probably the way to go for most people.
How will this build gonna do in Bestiary? Want to try as my second char.
Hi! What would you pick as Ascendancies with the new Ascendancy reworks?
"
Lavrick wrote:

Build is still gonna be the same on 3.2. Gearing stays the same but ascendancy will probably be different. I would definitely still go scion for easy passive tree pathing, it's by far the most optimal. Trickster would be the only other option if the conversion nodes don't get hotfixed. If going scion I would go trickster subclass 100%. Going trickster allows you to drop blue dream because you get free power charges. The 15% chance for chaos damage conversion is broken and nuts, pick this if it isn't nerfed. The cannot be stunned is also insane for this build as you are evasion based do you are hardly ever getting hit. This is pretty much 100% uptime on stun immunity. The second subclass has a few options. Inquisitor is a great option for damage and will provide a good amount of defense from the consecrated ground on hit. Champion is another option for the intimate and fortify, also a very strong option. The third option is slayer for the ease of mapping to combat the bleed degen.
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Lavrick wrote:

Build is still gonna be the same on 3.2. Gearing stays the same but ascendancy will probably be different. I would definitely still go scion for easy passive tree pathing, it's by far the most optimal. Trickster would be the only other option if the conversion nodes don't get hotfixed. If going scion I would go trickster subclass 100%. Going trickster allows you to drop blue dream because you get free power charges. The 15% chance for chaos damage conversion is broken and nuts, pick this if it isn't nerfed. The cannot be stunned is also insane for this build as you are evasion based do you are hardly ever getting hit. This is pretty much 100% uptime on stun immunity. The second subclass has a few options. Inquisitor is a great option for damage and will provide a good amount of defense from the consecrated ground on hit. Champion is another option for the intimate and fortify, also a very strong option. The third option is slayer for the ease of mapping to combat the bleed degen.

Thanks for reply. Trickster got nerfed i heard, is it still top choice? And aren't slayer's node "Cannot take reflected physical damage" gonna broke down whole idea of reflecting bleeds to yourself?
"
Lavrick wrote:
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Lavrick wrote:

Thanks for reply. Trickster got nerfed i heard, is it still top choice? And aren't slayer's node "Cannot take reflected physical damage" gonna broke down whole idea of reflecting bleeds to yourself?

Not sure the slayer node works for reflected bleeds, it might still work but will have to test. Trickster is probably the best choice if this is the case, but it will also require a rework of the passive tree. I will update the guide a few days into the league when I have everything figured out.
I am curious if this build would work with Oni-Goroshi. I do not know how the interactions work between the 123% physical as extra fire and then your cold build. I do not know if the 123% Extra Fire damage is lowered once you convert the physical into the cold damage.

Last edited by PrinceCuddles on Mar 9, 2018, 12:23:02 AM
Good luck finding that Watcher's Eye Jewel...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info