[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

I use brine king for help against stuns primarily but it's really up to you. I will update it in the guide as well.
"
Taioneren wrote:
For Pantheon, which other do you use? Other than the obvious Terror of the Infinite Drifts
Last edited by snapbackkilla on Apr 19, 2018, 7:57:55 PM
As I'm tempted to try this build can you deal with high level red/yellow beastiary mobs efficiently? (without HH)
"
Ladoona wrote:
As I'm tempted to try this build can you deal with high level red/yellow beastiary mobs efficiently? (without HH)

If you don't have a HH i would not recommend using any MF gear at all. The single target is amazing with good rings/amulet however so yes, it very easily deals with red beasts. The base DPS can be easily doubled by using a good WED stygian + good jewel + good rings/amulet so you can get a lot of damage from those slots.
Another question when you say 300 dps claw do you meap overall dps or pdps?
"
Ladoona wrote:
Another question when you say 300 dps claw do you meap overall dps or pdps?

PDPS. Since we are taking phys nodes on the tree, scaling phys damage is what we want to do.
So without a staunching flask how do we deal with things like corrupted blood?
"
kaerrevival wrote:
So without a staunching flask how do we deal with things like corrupted blood?

You can choose to use a seething life flask of staunching if you feel like bleed is a problem. At a certain damage threshhold, you will be one or two shotting most mobs even in t15 maps so the stacks never really ramp up. It's probably a bigger issue with lower damage as you attack more times on the corrupted blood pack. Most bleed aren't an issue because of the slayer overleech and you won't even notice it. If you happen to get a lot of corrupting blood stacks you can just log, I personally use a macro but this really only happens once in 50 maps or so for me so I opt to not use a life flask out of personal preference.
Thought I'd share my Trickster variation here.
Without having to sustain mana I got creative and used a corrupted Doryani's Catalyst for the final conversion
(2 nodes 40%, Watcher's Eye Hatred 40% and Doryani's Catalyst 18% for 98% Conversion)

Hey, Having a hard timing getting to 4k hp with this build. My damage is off the roof with PoB all buffed. 1.6m dps.

https://pastebin.com/4K4pyPRS

I am saving up for a higher Pdps claw and 21/20 skill gems. I don't know what to change to increase my life to 4k~
Last edited by 16vor1006 on Jun 1, 2018, 2:26:05 AM
Hi, do you have any updates for 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info