[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

Hi, I am doing this build currently on 3.3. And I would like to ask you even if PoB tooltip says that im nearing your dps. I really struggle with even t14 bosses. Even though you seem to have zero problems with them. Could you perhaps check what im doing wrong? (Gear is not optimal just yet, but does that make THAT much of a diff?) My PoB is here : https://pastebin.com/t6itdBef . Thank you in advance
"
I'm doing this build currently on 3.3. Check my profile for this build. I have all the gear.
I used abyss helm because I'm not res capped and don't want to spend like a mirror on ventors.
The only thing I'm confused about is, poison and corrupted blood. I insta kill myself with corrupted blood. I'm planning on getting a corrupted blood implicit on jewel, however what about poison? Idk if theres a thing with poison with this build, or unlucky but I somehow get like 17 stacks of poison.

Get the poison immune pantheon, it's pretty mandatory if you have any HH buffs as they will self inflict and kill you pretty fast. As for corrupting blood, having more DPS makes it a small issue but getting the jewel corrupted implicit is by far the best solution.
"
Dapop wrote:
Hi, I am doing this build currently on 3.3. And I would like to ask you even if PoB tooltip says that im nearing your dps. I really struggle with even t14 bosses. Even though you seem to have zero problems with them. Could you perhaps check what im doing wrong? (Gear is not optimal just yet, but does that make THAT much of a diff?) My PoB is here : https://pastebin.com/t6itdBef . Thank you in advance

Your gear looks fine, but your claw DPS is probably a bit low. Everything seems fine to me on the POB, that's plenty of damage to instakill pretty much any t14 boss. Are you using all of the buffs before you engage the boss? Vaal haste, cast totem, use all dps flasks. Doing this, the boss should honestly die in 1-2 seconds if you have frenzy/power charges up. If the boss is phased, consider bringing a power charge generation setup such as orb of storms. HH also will help you one shot any boss in the game that's not phased.
"
Dapop wrote:

Also, your life is pretty low. According to the POB you are level 79 with 3300 life. You probably shouldn't be attempting t14 bosses with that low of a life pool. getting level 90 will help build your pool a lot and maybe consider unspeccing a damage cluster for more life and purchase a better claw to offset the loss in dps.
I swapped out starkonja's for the abyss helm. 2 abyss socket. 2 5% unholy might buff jewel could fit. 10% total. I put in scion's pure talent jewel and the crit you lose from starkonja's would be replaced by the .5% base crit from pure talent, and you'll get +25 all attribute. This should fix attribute problems. Starkonja has a lot of life, but abyss helm has a lot of resistance to help cap it off. If you get 2 50 life abyss jewel, you would have more life than a staronja too. Another reason why i took off starkonja is because QOTF isn't used anymore and it feels like a waste, sure evasion is nice, but i was undercapped in res heavily and this fixed my problem because I'm running bisco + 2 ventor.

Is there a good corruption for boots? I looked through them and it didn't seem anything too impactful. For enchant I think lightning dmg if you haven't killed recently would be best since our single target dmg should be lacking quite a bit.

Also with the new incursion stuff, atziri's promise might be the best flask to run instead of wise oak since our dmg is only cold and like 2 phys dmg, unless we get lightning dmg from jewels.
Last edited by Seirei_of_Oppai on Jun 30, 2018, 6:11:19 AM
"
Dapop wrote:

Also, your life is pretty low. According to the POB you are level 79 with 3300 life. You probably shouldn't be attempting t14 bosses with that low of a life pool. getting level 90 will help build your pool a lot and maybe consider unspeccing a damage cluster for more life and purchase a better claw to offset the loss in dps.

Lightpoacher is probably a good option as well, there's a lot of flexibility with the helmet slot. Best corruption on boots is probably movement speed or any of the dodge corruptions
Hi,

I also tried this for 3.3 and currently use it for farming Burial Chamber Maps which is pretty awesome. However, I don't trust it with endgame and have a different character for that. Using PoB I don't get near the 1 Million DPS yet. I still need to 6 link my Loreweave (which only has 25% inc Ele Dmg), also I do miss 6 nodes on the tree cause I took different nodes for more Crit chance, but I will choose the missing nodes in the next levels. I decided to use dual claw for more dps, as I compared it and the dps with Lycosidae is less than dual wielding (before I took the dual wield crit nodes) and now the most of the mobs shatter just as you said. I have to say its fun and I'm happy to finally have a good nice flicker build again, so thank you for that. If you have any suggestions, please check my my tree. My current gear:

Spoiler

Tree:
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
I also checked in PoB how it would be if I had all gems on lvl 21, would have taken the 3 Damage Pene nodes and the 3 multipliers. But with everything I tried and chose, the highest dps that was shown was about 600k effective dps. Would be nice if you could have a look at what I'm missing.
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
I also checked in PoB how it would be if I had all gems on lvl 21, would have taken the 3 Damage Pene nodes and the 3 multipliers. But with everything I tried and chose, the highest dps that was shown was about 600k effective dps. Would be nice if you could have a look at what I'm missing.

please send me the complete pob link so I can look at it in POB
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

please send me the complete pob link so I can look at it in POB

Alright, thanks, will do that in 5-6 hours when I'm home from work. My guess is I might missed a buff or sth. in the configuration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info