Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

"
If you are trying to go for challenges the spawn rate is shit beyond shit.

If you are just playing for fun... the spawn rate isn't too bad.

All relative i guess.

Actually this is about right, your probably gonna see a couple in the league maybe thats all they wanted, but if you wanted to farm some items yourself or get the challenge its a bit low.
100% of my Depths that had a lich in them was when I was grouped. I've come to believe that they simply won't spawn as a lich variant unless I am in a group.

Oh, and it's been 6 belts and 1 glove., all T10 and up. Chance for a lich is garbage, loot drops are garbage. Abyss is good for a little extra XP.
Last edited by respwnd on Jan 19, 2018, 4:28:05 PM
level 84 lich dropped 1 socket gloves. I wonder if their level is correlated to the quality of their drops.......
"
Miská wrote:
17 exalts, 15 Liches. 3k+ maps done. So ye they are rare.

Update on this. 14 days later, 51 exalts -- 27 liches.

The spawnrate of Liches is broken as fuck.
Earlier did 40 maps, 1 abyss depth and that was not lich.
I only got 15lich in all my game play, then i paid rest to get 40/40 (10c each).
When i started i got 3 before i got to 90 and then nothing, second char going and have not seen any lich and i have not seen the rare one at all. This is way too rare don't like it.
Well, I have found more Liches than Divine Vessels, so there is that.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Well, I have found more Liches than Divine Vessels, so there is that.

Can agree with this one, only had 2 divine vessels which feels realllllllllllly bad when you consider they don't even unlock for all your chars, just one :/

And that's just 1 tab of them :p
Last edited by Miská on Jan 21, 2018, 1:23:40 PM
Two chars lvl77, one lvl91. Cleared every abyss I've found and sitting at two liches. Not much of a league mechanic with these rates.

3ex in the same time.
Last edited by Hortto on Jan 21, 2018, 1:40:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info