Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

I'm just glad the portal effect is not that great so I don't feel like I missed out.

In retrospect the harbinger character effect is absolutely amazing and one of the very few good things to come out of that league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Endgame grind done and so are liches.

FUCK YOU LICHES
FUCK YOU!!
"
Nephalim wrote:
I'm just glad the portal effect is not that great so I don't feel like I missed out.

In retrospect the harbinger character effect is absolutely amazing and one of the very few good things to come out of that league.

I actually liked the Abyss portal effect for some reason...
Lvl 92 and killed 2 Lich so far. Nothing great for drops either.
Level 95 and level 82. 5 exalts 11 liches.
Today's 3.1.3 patch will increase the spawn rate of Liches. They will be 125% more likely to appear in Maps. There is (and has been) a bug where Maps that contain The Elder, Elder Guardians, Labyrinth Trials or master missions that have a subarea are not able to contain Abyssal Depths. We are unlikely to be able to resolve this issue before the end of 3.1.0. The increase in spawn rate should counteract the effect of this bug in the meantime.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Today's 3.1.3 patch will increase the spawn rate of Liches. They will be 125% more likely to appear in Maps. There is (and has been) a bug where Maps that contain The Elder, Elder Guardians, Labyrinth Trials or master missions that have a subarea are not able to contain Abyssal Depths. We are unlikely to be able to resolve this issue before the end of 3.1.0. The increase in spawn rate should counteract the effect of this bug in the meantime.

<3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That explains it.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Well damn no wonder some maps don't have cracks at all.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Liches? There's suppose to be liches in the game?

O.o
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Last edited by Katastruff on Jan 25, 2018, 8:35:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info