Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

I'm 93 and have 4/40 and do every abyss. Think it too tight but whatever don't care about challeges any I get is by accident. I'm sure if you want them trade is available.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 7, 2018, 6:46:30 AM
5 ex/5 lich so far (1x Ulaman-well guy and 4x Amanamu-lightless)

Since the last patch, I haven't encountered any abyss depths (about 80 maps of just troves), so rng is a strange beast indeed.
They’re stupidly rare.
ive met 19 liches and from my experience the higher tier maps you run the more frequent liches are
level 92
1 ex
6 lich
IGN: Gonorreitor
Found about 7 liches and 5 exalted. My problem is I have 4 of those dam belts. So even when I find them they don't drop good shit.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
7 ex, at least 10 liches, they are pretty common.
IGN TylordRampage
3 exalts 3 liches with 2 lvl 90 characters.
Before 90 I found 5 liches and 2 exalted orbs. I guess I'm on the lucky side of the spectrum. They are probably more rare in red maps, I barely did red maps so far.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 8, 2018, 1:30:16 PM
I've only found 3 and this is like my 6th character this league to be high 80s, 6 exalts 0 annuls.

They are definitely rare I wouldn't say they are exceptionally rare as their spawn rate could be 10% and it wouldn't be that unlikely that people got bad rng streaks.

All i can say is its too low, when you can't control it in any way being denied league content is a bit grief, I mean i did 88 to just shy of 92 yesterday without a depths even lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info