Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

1 lich 2 ex for a my lvl 88 here.
9 exalted, 11 liches.

9/11

I'm pretty sure Bush is involved.

On the real, I wonder if there is something causing liches to spawn less frequently in red tier maps because I spend most of my time there, but just about every lich I've found has been in yellow tier.
I wish they were even more rare BUT when they spawn they actually have a decent drop.

Or at least have the elusive Ulaman always drop a good item.

Why I say this?

Because of this:

Those are the ones I kept. I started vendoring them 2 weeks ago.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Jan 16, 2018, 3:57:22 AM
Got 3 lychees, no Ulaman sadly.
(5 ex 6 div 1 annul btw)

The last one was a good one
fuck that, 8 liches in 500+ maps I call bullshit.

The 50 lich challenge is doable only by pooling them in a 5+ man guild or by stalking 820 like full time which disgusts me.
Second-class poe gamer
I often go 3 or 4 maps in a row with no Abyss cracks to trigger.

At the end of the crack is either a chest or an entrance to an underground zone. So I've heard....

Never found anything but chests so far.

I've said it a few times over the years. Why does GGG put so much time and money into developing content that significant portions of playerbase end up never seeing due to stupid RNG levels?

Is there nobody at GGG who knows how to math?

You playerbase is quite large now and you don't seem to realize just how many people end up never seeing something because you mistakenly fail to consider the probabilities applied to sample sizes equal to your playerbase.

Totally lost my interest in the league and the game.
Last edited by Qiox on Jan 16, 2018, 7:58:50 PM
Most are saying the hat is better with one socket and three linked. Just sayin'.
Found 2 liches and both were different ones *thumbs up emoticon*
Can't imagine finding 50 of them for the grind challenge though.
23 liches, 1 unique with 2 sockets.

I mainly do red tier maps, wherever shaper is so I can get elder area to spawn. Then I'll kill the elder + guardians (and any t15 elder maps the one time) and repeat. Only up to 229 influenced maps with this.
I can confirm ( in my case at least ) they are less rarer. Found 8 in 300 hours from 8 december to last week. Found 5 in two days:

Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info