Abyssal Liches still exceptionally rare?

All on SSF which i started i think 8 days or so ago.

apart from the boots/armor being a higher tier i presume, i think it's fine.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I actually fought them so many times that i stopped picking up the gloves helm and belt.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
I actually fought them so many times that i stopped picking up the gloves helm and belt.

I actually thought i could divine them to 2 abyssal sockets for next builds :)

Apparently the 1/2 socket modifier is two different modifiers so they can't be re-rolled with a divine in the other value.
They are still nice, might corrupt some when i got a ton of gloves.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:

I actually thought i could divine them to 2 abyssal sockets for next builds :)

Thats what i thought too until ppl on global said its not possible :(
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
6 total in 3 level 90 characters.
I think their spawnrate is ok. I played between 2-4 hours per day this week and i got 1 lich pretty much every day...sometimes i got 2 Liches. It feels like they got a silent Buff of their Spawnrate. But maybe its just the higher maps u play the more often u get liches.
they aren't exceptionally rare but they are still pretty uncommon, i have no idea if they upped their spawn chance I just know i've seen 6 total I think and i've gone through some serious characters this league.

If anything it'd be good if GGG accepted that while good luck feels great, bad luck feels awful and did some back luck protection on the back end so ensure league mechanic spawns if you've not seen one in ages. At the rate i've found liches this league it would be impossible to complete the 50 lich kills within the 3 months which i think is pretty ludicrous.
4 ex, 3 lich.
6 chars played ranging from 70-89.

Lich are far too rare. Are people completing the 50 lich achiev? Is it super common in red maps or something? I mostly map in yellows.
I just know they increased their Spawnrate in Maplevel 75 and higher which means T8+ Maps.
If you are trying to go for challenges the spawn rate is shit beyond shit.

If you are just playing for fun... the spawn rate isn't too bad.

All relative i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info