[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
satank wrote:
Hi. Nice build it look very interesting, Im currently trying it im ISc Would like to know what do you think about using Lacerate instead of Reave? I know this build ive been buildt around using reave but with the current buff to lacerate i tough lacerate could be fun to play with.

First page, FAQ section :)
A question about suggested budget items. Currently, I'm using Ahn's Might as a budget alternative for a rare foil and it seems to work pretty well. Was wondering what do you think about it?

It is a bit more clunky than the foil, because of the low AS (same as Scaeva), but it has more dps than Scaeva (up to around 360), 10% more aoe for Reave, additional accuracy when clearing maps and a pretty hefty 50% multi boost for boss fights. I got a 330pdps one on day 2-3 of the league for as little as 5c.
The -1 frenzy charges feels like a negligible downside.

I think it's a better alternative for Scaeva for early mapping or even late mapping (clearing T10+ right now with ease) for a very low cost.

What do you think?
Last edited by Slowacki on Jun 5, 2018, 9:39:05 AM
Quick question: why arent we going for Razor's Edge? Im currently lvl 41, and kinda ran out of things to go on the tree, since OP stated that going dual dual wield is bad, but all I have left to go for are the dual wield nodes really...
Last edited by Renen on Jun 5, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
No maps are dropping for me (88% completion) and I keep dying at lvl 90... no clue why. Max block with rumi's and flasks up boom 100% hp to 0. Died 5 times at this level. No damage mods on the map either...

I did trade in my gems for 20% quality, so they still leveling but I doubt that makes so much of a difference leech wise. Gems are at 15/16 now and 20% quality. Hp might be issue, only 5300 and a chest with 100 flat on it would only give like +300. Resists are ofcourse capped.

Not really fun to play anymore, since I keep dying and no maps drop at all, even with 100+ quant and 40% packsize I get nothing. Great....

sHould I replace TABULA or my SCAEVA first? I'm thinking a chest so I have more room to be bursted and leech back up instead of dying instantly. Then again more dmg is more leech.

edit: another thing is that annoys me sometimes is the fact I only have 78% accuracy for reave. Normal for it to be so low?

Last edited by Inheritedzero on Jun 5, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
No maps are dropping for me (88% completion) and I keep dying at lvl 90... no clue why. Max block with rumi's and flasks up boom 100% hp to 0. Died 5 times at this level. No damage mods on the map either...

I did trade in my gems for 20% quality, so they still leveling but I doubt that makes so much of a difference leech wise. Gems are at 15/16 now and 20% quality. Hp might be issue, only 5300 and a chest with 100 flat on it would only give like +300. Resists are ofcourse capped.

Not really fun to play anymore, since I keep dying and no maps drop at all, even with 100+ quant and 40% packsize I get nothing. Great....

sHould I replace TABULA or my SCAEVA first? I'm thinking a chest so I have more room to be bursted and leech back up instead of dying instantly. Then again more dmg is more leech.

edit: another thing is that annoys me sometimes is the fact I only have 78% accuracy for reave. Normal for it to be so low?

Checked your tree - noticed some things. You can easily invest into the 18% accuracy node next to dervish over 4% attack speed. Drop some of the life nodes and path of the warrior by constitution. Spec into blademaster and juggernaut. Drop the 15% crit multi node near disembowling. You can spec into versatility as well. Doing this, I was able to get your DPS in POB from 235 -> 270k at the cost of about 250 life. You could then drop the tabula (dropping the crit damage) to go to 225k dps, and have a much needed gain in armor (Potential 5% damage reduction I believe here), life, resists etc. Hit rate goes to 87% like this.

One of the best things I learned in games like this, is you do no damage while dead. Investing into proper defenses at the cost of damage may seem un-intuitive, but makes for much better gameplay.

More damage is only more leech to a certain extent - you can't go over your leech cap.

Also, should you have a searching eye jewel in your tombfists? I know we proc maim on reave at 30%, not sure how the potential downtime of maim from proc vs guaranteed from gloves effects dps.

Def newer to the reave build, but based off previous experiences with other builds, this may help out.

edit: Just looked and versatility is only adding 1% hit chance, not even worth it. Keep 2 life nodes
Last edited by Slottm on Jun 5, 2018, 1:26:04 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:

Checked your tree - noticed some things. You can easily invest into the 18% accuracy node next to dervish over 4% attack speed. Drop some of the life nodes and path of the warrior by constitution. Spec into blademaster and juggernaut. Drop the 15% crit multi node near disembowling. You can spec into versatility as well. Doing this, I was able to get your DPS in POB from 235 -> 270k at the cost of about 250 life. You could then drop the tabula (dropping the crit damage) to go to 225k dps, and have a much needed gain in armor (Potential 5% damage reduction I believe here), life, resists etc. Hit rate goes to 87% like this.

One of the best things I learned in games like this, is you do no damage while dead. Investing into proper defenses at the cost of damage may seem un-intuitive, but makes for much better gameplay.

More damage is only more leech to a certain extent - you can't go over your leech cap.

Also, should you have a searching eye jewel in your tombfists? I know we proc maim on reave at 30%, not sure how the potential downtime of maim from proc vs guaranteed from gloves effects dps.

Def newer to the reave build, but based off previous experiences with other builds, this may help out.

edit: Just looked and versatility is only adding 1% hit chance, not even worth it. Keep 2 life nodes

thanks

i changed some stuff around, and spec into versatility because I need the INT too (for now). My hp with the changes is only 4937, before it was something like 5380. ALso got a searching eye with blind on hit on it, for in tombfist. spec into blade master and juggernaut too. Reave accuracy is 86% now.

I only got 2 exalt, can't really buy a 100+ life chest (6L) with that, no corrupted ones with 4R, 1G and 1B either.
Hmm HP went lower than what was calculated for me, that's unfortunate (or maybe the gem change?)

If you (potentially) went to a 5 link (dropping the crit/blue) your damage would be slightly less than what it was before you made the changes, with higher defenses.
"
Slottm wrote:
Hmm HP went lower than what was calculated for me, that's unfortunate (or maybe the gem change?)

If you (potentially) went to a 5 link (dropping the crit/blue) your damage would be slightly less than what it was before you made the changes, with higher defenses.

ye but losing 17% crit, from 50 to 33, would feel ass. I already think 50 is quite low... same for the HP I'd feel safer at 6-6.5k despite it being softcore dying tilts the hell out of me -10% exp. But for now I dont see how I'd get 6k range, even with a 100-120 hp chest and boots to 100 hp and so on.

The blind on hit and increased accuracy should both help to stay alive.

any ideas on how to get maps? Im stuck in t9-10 and no drops even when I roll packsize/quantity. Either im unlucky or just doing it wrong. I have everything T9 AND under completed, but t10's refuse to drop. Only have 2x t10's completed. Except for the occasional one shot, the clearing is super easy... but i've hit a wall map wise.

edit: could buy 5L loreweave or save for rare 6L with life
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Jun 5, 2018, 2:00:37 PM
Mapdrops are just luck. Sell some of the t9-t10s you have stocked up and buy some 11/12/13s :)
Nevermind, figured it out. Great build!
Last edited by diisturbedx on Jun 5, 2018, 3:09:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info