[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hey,

im really enjoying this build. My Gear so far
Last edited by ilikecookieslawl on Jun 4, 2018, 1:08:27 PM

I'm really struggling with this build. I leveled with sunder and it was incredibly easy and tanky and fast. I switched to reave and it feels like I just do no damage. I have maxed resistances but I'm still dying in T1 maps. And god forbid I Try to do an incursion, and rare mobs just can't be killed in the time limit, let alone the mini-boss mobs. What do I need to upgrade first to get my damage back up some?
"
ChicoTehMan94 wrote:

I'm really struggling with this build. I leveled with sunder and it was incredibly easy and tanky and fast. I switched to reave and it feels like I just do no damage. I have maxed resistances but I'm still dying in T1 maps. And god forbid I Try to do an incursion, and rare mobs just can't be killed in the time limit, let alone the mini-boss mobs. What do I need to upgrade first to get my damage back up some?

Get a 5L its pretty cheap. Get on Amulette Phys Attack. Gloves are really bad get a Rare one. Your Ring is bad Get Life and Phys Attack and prob resis on it. Body Armor need Life. Boots you need Life, Helmet you need Life you have almost 0 Life on your Gear thats the problem
"
ChicoTehMan94 wrote:

You need a 5L or 6L should be first prio, then gloves and a better stat stick
"

Get a 5L its pretty cheap. Get on Amulette Phys Attack. Gloves are really bad get a Rare one. Your Ring is bad Get Life and Phys Attack and prob resis on it. Body Armor need Life. Boots you need Life, Helmet you need Life you have almost 0 Life on your Gear thats the problem

Thanks a ton <3. If you can't tell I'm pretty new so this is exactly what I needed lol.
"
ChicoTehMan94 wrote:
"

Thanks a ton <3. If you can't tell I'm pretty new so this is exactly what I needed lol.

At Page 91 i linked my Gear, so you have an idea what you should/can buy. Life is the most important thing and get atleast +80 life everywhere while getting res Capped.
Last edited by ilikecookieslawl on Jun 4, 2018, 1:07:10 PM
i decided to respec alittle and go with the MF claw version for a while. DPS dropped significantly because of accuracy. in the reagular build i had ~91% chance to hit and now its down to 75%. how do you get accuracy in the MF version? I also lost about 1,200 HP but im not sure that will be a big deal for mapping with so much leech.

I'm also not sur ehow your rarity got so high in the guide. I have 60% quantity but like only 13% rarity

edit:...ehhhh im going back to the regular version until i have a way to deal with accuracy. I just lost upgrading a temple room to T3 map chests because i couldn't kill the architect in time. i would have decimated that if i didnt change spec
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 4, 2018, 1:46:08 PM
"
"
ChicoTehMan94 wrote:
"

At Page 91 i linked my Gear, so you have an idea what you should/can buy. Life is the most important thing and get atleast +80 life everywhere while getting res Capped.

Here's a quick question if you don't mind, what do I look for on weapons? Because I have these two:
and the Scaeva gives me like 10k more sheet DPS on Reave, but in practice they both seem to do basically the same amount of damage? Does ele damage not show up on sheet dps?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured out how to compare them in PoB!
Last edited by ChicoTehMan94 on Jun 4, 2018, 2:35:37 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
i rolled this build because i wanted clear + bossing

start was painful, used sunder mostly and it started picking up when I purchased an unique for 4c which literally tripled my tooltip dps.

still using scaeve + prismatic, saving up for a single % element stat stick. Snagged a taste of hate and 2 socket tombfist because why not. Good foil or sword is waaaaaaaaaay to expensive this early on... if one even exists.

152k tooltip dps with flasks up, like 220k? with onslaught and so on. Still didn't spec into vaal pact, mostly because lab would've been ass to do with it.

HP is only 5100 but my chest, ring and amulet dont have ANY hp on them, so not too bad. Overall build is pretty tanky. Sometimes I randomly die instantly to 0 hp - no idea why wish PoE had a death recap. Jump into a pack, tank 50 mobs for 5 sec or so - full health, next second before I can react - 0 hp... hmm maybe the vaal pact.

also might skip bottom 2 clusters, blade barrier and ambidexerity for now because to get them I'd have to spec out of LIFE nodes and 5100 hp is already quite ehh

im curious how your dps is so high. you've got a 6l which i dont yet, but i do have a single %ele conversion weapon. my tool tip is like i dunno, 37k just standing in my HO without buffs/flask. I assume you meant the same? i'm not sure how your stuff differs from mine other than the 6l that would equate to such a massive difference. if i go into PoB and start checking off 3 frenzy charges, maimed and intimidated it bumps me to like 56k. I've seen it higher in combat when the ascendancy that buffs damage after a block procs but even then i think it got to like 70k

I had 91k hideout DPS, no buffs - only ice golem - with scaeve and prismatic swords. Upgraded to a stat stick, which dropped my tooltip dps by 18k~ but the actual dmg went up by like 120k? in path of building so indeed an upgrade.

With the old scaeve and prismatic + all flasks I was at 152k tooltip, with frenzy/onslaught and all that about 220-230k tooltip.

I had 37k tooltip at like lvl 64 when I reached blood aqueducts and purchased scaeve, went from 13k to 44k tooltip.

----

wondering if I should save/get a HIGH pDPS sword (no foils really, or too expensive) or save for a proper 6L chest. THeres some 320-380 pdps gem swords and corsair swords not sure if it's worth 3 exalt since its not a foil?

Can i run this in HC with claw build one? or should i go for the UBER HC shield? cuz i would like to skip shield if possible and im not rich yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info