[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Whats the ideal colours for Prismatic Eclipse offhand on this build? 2g 1r? 3g? 1 each?
"
Shadow17s wrote:
Whats the ideal colours for Prismatic Eclipse offhand on this build? 2g 1r? 3g? 1 each?

3g or 2g 1b if you absolutely have no other source of mana leech

nvm, thought u were asking about scaeva
Last edited by nemahsys on Jun 4, 2018, 8:43:03 PM
Why would you use Prismatic? Reave use swords so you will lose on dps becouse it will alternate between ur good dps weapon and prismatic

btw What stats should a sword have to replace Scaeva?

managed to get some pretty good gears
just curious, how come we are not taking Winter Spirit or Vitality Void? Those seem like really important nodes
Last edited by lumpsumhero on Jun 5, 2018, 1:36:48 AM
Just hit level 70 and doing some early mapping, just swapped my yabula out for a 5l for better sustain. Any idea where I should focus my upgrades to push further? Also is their a trick to multistrike making the build move clunkily? I feel I've died a lot to not moving when i needed to because my multistrike was mid second swing

Gear
Spoiler
Hi. Nice build it look very interesting, Im currently trying it im ISc Would like to know what do you think about using Lacerate instead of Reave? I know this build ive been buildt around using reave but with the current buff to lacerate i tough lacerate could be fun to play with.
squishy build for temple so far
What do you search for stat sticks on poe trade ? cant seem to find an generic gains X physical as X damage, making it hard to sift through the dozens of stat sticks that may just have +physical add. Any advice on how to narrow down my search fields ?

Otherwise im loving this build, have a decent bloodseeker ready to go soon as I hit the level, am shredding through incursions and have 100ish% IIR so getting some decent drops to make money to buy gear.

"
Shaka808 wrote:
What do you search for stat sticks on poe trade ? cant seem to find an generic gains X physical as X damage, making it hard to sift through the dozens of stat sticks that may just have +physical add. Any advice on how to narrow down my search fields ?

Otherwise im loving this build, have a decent bloodseeker ready to go soon as I hit the level, am shredding through incursions and have 100ish% IIR so getting some decent drops to make money to buy gear.

In poe.trade I set up a filter group and add all the shaper 'Gain as extra damage' mods in it, with a count > 2. Then whatever else you want in the other filter group, like ele res pen or global crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info