[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Im having issues with blood rage, every time i proc it I start loosing life really fast. What am i doing wrong?
i rolled this build because i wanted clear + bossing

start was painful, used sunder mostly and it started picking up when I purchased an unique for 4c which literally tripled my tooltip dps.

still using scaeve + prismatic, saving up for a single % element stat stick. Snagged a taste of hate and 2 socket tombfist because why not. Good foil or sword is waaaaaaaaaay to expensive this early on... if one even exists.

152k tooltip dps with flasks up, like 220k? with onslaught and so on. Still didn't spec into vaal pact, mostly because lab would've been ass to do with it.

HP is only 5100 but my chest, ring and amulet dont have ANY hp on them, so not too bad. Overall build is pretty tanky. Sometimes I randomly die instantly to 0 hp - no idea why wish PoE had a death recap. Jump into a pack, tank 50 mobs for 5 sec or so - full health, next second before I can react - 0 hp... hmm maybe the vaal pact.

also might skip bottom 2 clusters, blade barrier and ambidexerity for now because to get them I'd have to spec out of LIFE nodes and 5100 hp is already quite ehh
Is it OK if I skip Vaal Reave completely? I like to play game slowly, picking items and stuff.

I strongly recommend you lvling this build with sunder early on then switch to reave at lv60 when you can get at least Scaeva sword and 5link armour chest( if you are newbie, or didn't get any good drop). Sunder works just well till act 9 using any highest dps one hand axe/mace u can find on a 4link set up even with this tree.

Reave actually shine when u have enough attack speed (multistrike gem lv 15 at least) + scaeva sword + stats stick. And for start mapping you must finish cruel lab + capped resist( most important thing if you dont wanna waste your exp & time dying in maps & incursion temple).

For those who prefer leech, take VP node when u above lv 70 and have any life leech node on your gear/ tree or get atziri'promise flask
( dont count on blood rage too much if you have small life pool + lack dps) or just simply follow the Uber MF claw version using bloodseeker claw (it has one mod count as VP with no downside).

This is what i have experienced with the build after 2 days of incursion.
Good luck exiles!
Last edited by levinh07 on Jun 4, 2018, 3:11:25 AM
Very fun and engaging build i must say.
Was lucky enough to drop decent claw so i propably stick with claws for a while :)

Last edited by sultangurde on Jun 4, 2018, 3:22:23 AM
Im having a hard time figuring out how you managed to get a 91% chance to hit on your lvl 93 pob link. I'm currently at 84% and looking at grabbing some accuracy jewelry to try and pump it up. with another ~430 i can get my hit chance up to 88%. This puts me at more dex and more accuracy then I can find on your build but with a lower chance to hit.

wtf am I missing lol, this is tilting me.
For people having trouble with dps, try looking for claws while leveling. Especially unique ones like Mortem Morsu, Ornament Of The East and The Wasp Nest are pretty convenient to get and boost your Dps to a point, where you wont have trouble sustaining blood rage degen and leeching overall. Thank you KissMeQuick for an enjoyable build so far. I'm planing on MFing right on Maps and hope to get it going. This build feels quite effective for incursions in terms of movement and clearspeed. I personally switched leap slap with whirling blades and charged dash, because LS doesnt feel right without a lot of attack speed. Maybe this setup is for others siutable too.
I see there are a lot of questions! I'll try to start answering again a few tomorrow, killing Shaper today and Uber Elder in 2 days I assume.

Within 2.5 days of the league start I've got level 91 with 15 EX of currency / gear with MF Claw version.

What's also really nice this league is that stat stick builds got buffed even more! There's a massive influx of very high pdps swords that also have an extra mod of 10% physical gained as chaos.
Buying a sword is even cheaper than before now and they come stronger (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks for your build!

I'm a noob with only my 2nd char, I've picked this build cause I thought it would help with the incursions, but so far I've been shitty at it due to lack of single target damage at the architects.
I started with Reave straight away too and it's been a pretty rough start, but slowly seeing improvement:)

Could you elaborate a little more on the playstyle please?
So far I turn hatred on, summonned a ice golem (don't have it linked yet) and start moving with whirling blades + Reave. Am I forgetting something? Or is that about right?

Update: Finally managed to kill my first architect after I got a better sword :)
Last edited by TheCoon13 on Jun 4, 2018, 8:52:20 AM
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
i rolled this build because i wanted clear + bossing

start was painful, used sunder mostly and it started picking up when I purchased an unique for 4c which literally tripled my tooltip dps.

still using scaeve + prismatic, saving up for a single % element stat stick. Snagged a taste of hate and 2 socket tombfist because why not. Good foil or sword is waaaaaaaaaay to expensive this early on... if one even exists.

152k tooltip dps with flasks up, like 220k? with onslaught and so on. Still didn't spec into vaal pact, mostly because lab would've been ass to do with it.

HP is only 5100 but my chest, ring and amulet dont have ANY hp on them, so not too bad. Overall build is pretty tanky. Sometimes I randomly die instantly to 0 hp - no idea why wish PoE had a death recap. Jump into a pack, tank 50 mobs for 5 sec or so - full health, next second before I can react - 0 hp... hmm maybe the vaal pact.

also might skip bottom 2 clusters, blade barrier and ambidexerity for now because to get them I'd have to spec out of LIFE nodes and 5100 hp is already quite ehh

im curious how your dps is so high. you've got a 6l which i dont yet, but i do have a single %ele conversion weapon. my tool tip is like i dunno, 37k just standing in my HO without buffs/flask. I assume you meant the same? i'm not sure how your stuff differs from mine other than the 6l that would equate to such a massive difference. if i go into PoB and start checking off 3 frenzy charges, maimed and intimidated it bumps me to like 56k. I've seen it higher in combat when the ascendancy that buffs damage after a block procs but even then i think it got to like 70k

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 4, 2018, 9:52:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info