[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I feel the guide could help explaining a bit more because i'm really having trouble in comparison to other builds like arc witch or RF totems - this is the first time I almost died to Vagan the weaponmaster!
"
EndruWiggin wrote:
I feel the guide could help explaining a bit more because i'm really having trouble in comparison to other builds like arc witch or RF totems - this is the first time I almost died to Vagan the weaponmaster!

I agree with this. A little bit more hand-holding through the main progression of the game would be super helpful.

At the very least explain where to go with passive tree act by act, or at least once every two acts.
At what dps foil should we swap from scaeva to a rare foil? I had a 280 one that did less damage so went back to scaeva.
I am confused with taking Vaal Pact. I don't see any leech nodes or leech on your gear. Where are we getting leech with this build?
"
shiftfaces wrote:
I am confused with taking Vaal Pact. I don't see any leech nodes or leech on your gear. Where are we getting leech with this build?

Blood rage - Gives us attack speed, frenzy charges and life leech. We have no built in life leech ourselves except for Atziri's Promise.
is this skill tree updated for incursion?
Can i still go dual wield and be using starkonja helmet from that Uber HC build? since im planning on going HC
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
shiftfaces wrote:

Blood rage - Gives us attack speed, frenzy charges and life leech. We have no built in life leech ourselves except for Atziri's Promise.

I'm also confused. I'm playing this build, level 56. Based on the guide, it looks like I should be using vaal pact at this point. But even in large packs, it feels like I'm not leeching at all with just blood rage. Even while hitting enemies, my health is still dropping. Currently on a 4L with reave (Multistrike/Melee Physical Damage/Ruthless).

DPS is around 4k without blood rage on (ingame tooltip), and its not enough to survive the degen. Did OP really run vaal pact this early? I have no idea how the OP has the leech to survive the blood rage degen with no leech on tree and only leech from blood rage.
Last edited by secbro23 on Jun 3, 2018, 6:43:15 PM
what else would you recommend in place of the curse on hit/frostbomb/frostbite setup? i cant get 3 blue on my axe to try it but i got 2b 1g so i tried temporal chains just to have something. it feels clunky to have to self cast frost bomb to get the curse. i'd much rather have some kind of fire and forget curse.

"
secbro23 wrote:
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
shiftfaces wrote:

I'm also confused. I'm playing this build, level 56. Based on the guide, it looks like I should be using vaal pact at this point. But even in large packs, it feels like I'm not leeching at all with just blood rage. Even while hitting enemies, my health is still dropping. Currently on a 4L with reave (Multistrike/Melee Physical Damage/Ruthless).

DPS is around 4k without blood rage on (ingame tooltip), and its not enough to survive the degen. Did OP really run vaal pact this early? I have no idea how the OP has the leech to survive the blood rage degen with no leech on tree and only leech from blood rage.

i didn't pick up vaal pact till 71. he says right in the guide that those trees are not 100% what you need to do, just a guideline. vaal pact isnt going to feel good when your leech is based off damage and your damage is low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info