[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
widdlyscudss wrote:
Sorry, I know its in the guide but I'm just having a hard time understanding the screenshot, I am still fairly new.

Kill bandits, or let live?

help alira for multi crit and resists
How come we are not taking Vitality Void and Winter Spirit nodes
Last edited by lumpsumhero on Jun 5, 2018, 9:00:15 PM
Some one can help me why i'm dying to fast in maps t1????
"
Finally replace the sceava sword with a gemstone sword I got for only 10c, was 270 Pdps but it had room for mod making it 343 Pdps.

Is the 10% chaos gained from physical included in that 343 pdps stat? It isn't right? Either way the damage is a lot better now... same for attack speed compared to scaeva

edit: also still tabula almost lvl 91 LOL
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Jun 5, 2018, 10:30:53 PM
Just killed that boss in Act 5. Which jewel should I take for the reward?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Thought I'd drop a small update here:

I've managed to kill Shaper 4 days into the league although I was planning to do it day 3. There were some crazy crashes in unique / guardian maps and I lost ~ 3 EX worth of maps which hindered my progress a lot.

Had to use Intelligence & mana leech node as well which put me basically at level 90 instead of 92.

Here's my gear that I killed Shaper 3 times deathless while being lazy.

The only 1EX+ items I have are the weapon( probably 50C by now), ToH and Tombfist.

Will try to down Uber Elder in 2 days or so as well, just need to complete the grind. I'm very sure it won't be a struggle either.

Sick :D

I have a question about poorjoy rotas.. Having trouble finding ppl searching for it i'm looking in global 820 is there any other place or should I just be more patient? And is there any risk for scammers? Ppl doing 1 hideout rotas and stuff? or is it mostly safe?
Last edited by Spliffor on Jun 6, 2018, 1:56:51 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Thought I'd drop a small update here:

I've managed to kill Shaper 4 days into the league although I was planning to do it day 3. There were some crazy crashes in unique / guardian maps and I lost ~ 3 EX worth of maps which hindered my progress a lot.

Had to use Intelligence & mana leech node as well which put me basically at level 90 instead of 92.

Here's my gear that I killed Shaper 3 times deathless while being lazy.

The only 1EX+ items I have are the weapon( probably 50C by now), ToH and Tombfist.

Will try to down Uber Elder in 2 days or so as well, just need to complete the grind. I'm very sure it won't be a struggle either.

Congrats on this OP!!
Lets hope this client crashes solve up in an update!
Do you have any of this recent shaper kills recorded by video by chance??
Would be nice to see and apreciate.

Best regards and GL you all!!!
Sorry, I'm just going to repeat my question, because I'm still wondering if I'm doing wrong going with Ahn's Might :P

"
A question about suggested budget items. Currently, I'm using Ahn's Might as a budget alternative for a rare foil and it seems to work pretty well. Was wondering what do you think about it?

It is a bit more clunky than the foil, because of the low AS (same as Scaeva), but it has more dps than Scaeva (up to around 360), 10% more aoe for Reave, additional accuracy when clearing maps and a pretty hefty 50% multi boost for boss fights. I got a 330pdps one on day 2-3 of the league for as little as 5c.
The -1 frenzy charges feels like a negligible downside.

I think it's a better alternative for Scaeva for early mapping or even late mapping (clearing T10+ right now with ease) for a very low cost.

What do you think?

One more thing that I'm wondering about is, what do you think is better on stat sticks: gain damage as element or penetrates ele resistances? I have two cheap stat sticks: one with two gain x% phys as ele damage that sum up to around 40% extra ele damage and another with gain 20% phys as cold damage and penetrate 6% of ele resistances.

The raw damage in PoB says the first one will give me better DPS, but I'm not sure if PoB is even taking the ele res pen in the calculations (it might be that I just don't know how to set it up properly).
So, just to make this clear, we use Rumi's for bossing and Lion's Roar for mapping?

How are you getting to max block?
I skilled the block nodes, but i bareley reach 40% unbuffed. I miss the 5% on the offhand, but still i cant see, where the rest of the 30+% should come from.
Also i try to get as much life as i can on the most items, but im still at 4.2k hp at lvl85. Also you wrote about 70% phys reduction, while i am at 25% and 20% evasion, not using a tabulas. Besides that, my damage is pretty bad, using scaevas and a 38% stick.

I know its early league and my gear is not the best and prolly i suck at playing, but the difference between the feeling i assumed when reading your post and the feeling i actually have while playing is huge.

When i see your posted gear in your update, i cant understand, how you are not getting oneshot all the time. Its pretty comparable to mine (defense-wise), only your offense is way better, and i keep getting oneshot especially in temple or uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info