[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Betwiixt wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

This is the only acceptable mod for it since it frees a gem slot. Easiest way to craft it is to get a 2G 1R or 3G linked axe and then just start wasting Vaal orbs on them, hoping to get the mod. It's not necessary but helps. You should be getting it within 25 - 60 corruptions.

Oh so you pick up lots of white axes (not a gavel) then vaal orb them? Is there a way of setting my lootfilter to show these white axes without having to press alt all the time?

I think he means white gavels, axes would probably defeat the purpose of our main skill.

White gavels are shown in lower-tier Neversink filter, for example (Chisel recipe).

If they are not, use Filterblade to adjust your filter to your likings.

Using this now:

About the same as my old amulet, but still more than enough damage. Went with it since you said I should get a 10% flat quantity one. Watched some videos about the difference.

Now I'm at 6k hp soon :)!
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 23, 2018, 8:44:41 AM
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Betwiixt wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

This is the only acceptable mod for it since it frees a gem slot. Easiest way to craft it is to get a 2G 1R or 3G linked axe and then just start wasting Vaal orbs on them, hoping to get the mod. It's not necessary but helps. You should be getting it within 25 - 60 corruptions.

Oh so you pick up lots of white axes (not a gavel) then vaal orb them? Is there a way of setting my lootfilter to show these white axes without having to press alt all the time?

I think he means white gavels, axes would probably defeat the purpose of our main skill.

White gavels are shown in lower-tier Neversink filter, for example (Chisel recipe).

Using this now:

About the same as my old amulet, but still more than enough damage. Went with it since you said I should get a 10% flat quantity one. Watched some videos about the difference.

Yes I thought it was a little odd. I'm not how to get white gavels to show up alongside a strict filter setting :/

That's a nice ammy :) wish I had had the currency to buy one *continues the grind*
i guess that someone already asked, but seems that i cant find in the search.

Why gladiator over champion?
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
i guess that someone already asked, but seems that i cant find in the search.

Why gladiator over champion?

"
Which one is better - Champion or Gladiator?

Champion does have more damage but a lot less defences. I would have swapped this build to Champion if it truly would be a better option as the goal of this build is to be as strong and efficient as possible!
Gladiator has a lot better defenses which is why he wins this duel - 80% spell block + 20% more block +4 max block is nothing to ignore. Gladiator also can tank hits better since Gladiator gets 10% reduced damage taken + gains endurance charges easily( 9% Phys reduction & all resistances).
Every class has to have a healthy investment in both defence & offence, and the overall investment required to be successful for a Gladiator is lower than it is for a Champion.
As an example the 4100 HP Uber MF version of this build can farm T16 Guardians as well but that is only because of the defences provided by the Ascendancy, with a Champion that would not be possible.

"
Yes I thought it was a little odd. I'm not how to get white gavels to show up alongside a strict filter setting :/

Download your filter, open it with Wordpad/Word/Notepad++. Download the other filter that shows the Gavels (according to Filterblade). Then, just replace the Gavel sections.

Voilà
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 23, 2018, 8:07:01 AM
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Betwiixt wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Using this now:

Nonono, everything here is wrong. You want to pick up white axes only as they have the highest chance of rolling greens which you need to link and colour before Vaaling.

You can pick up the white axes or you can buy them from shops in every town. I bought mine and the gavel was just a random one that somehow I managed to find with correct colours.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Ooooh sorry for causing confusion :D

Edited my gavel assumption.
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 23, 2018, 8:45:07 AM
Ahhh thanks for replying - so white axes it is :)
Appreciate if people could take a quick look and give me some pointers on what to prioritize for gear progression.

The build has been working really well upto just recently (happily clearing upto T7 so far - not found any T8 maps yet) but progress is slowing now due to the occasional careless death.

POB is here https://pastebin.com/w8ksyq33

What can I do beef up the tank? Appreciate any poe.trade filters to help me find the right gear! Budget would be 3 Exalted or roundabouts if I trade in all my random currency.

Last edited by Jakkul on Jul 23, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
im missing something? how do you generate endurance charges?
"
dippiiduu wrote:
im missing something? how do you generate endurance charges?

Put your sword in off-hand (right slot) and stat stick in left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info