[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

thanks!
"
itsjustbrad wrote:
Hello Everyone.

Can someone tell me how to improve my character and what I might possibly be doing wrong? I am only trying to farm shaped burial chambers efficiently with an MF build but I get decimated by the boss.

If anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong on gear that would be very helpful. I am a total noob and feel my gear is pretty solid but doing the shaped burial chambers boss is impossible for me. I couldn't even imagine doing a Tier 14 right now lol.

I am not sure how to link my gear but this is to my profile page

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/itsjustbrad/characters

Thank you.

are u res capped ? dont see enough res on your gear

no uber lab done for violent retaliation

use your foil in offhand

lvl 14 increased crit gem most likely cuz u have not enough int

lvl 19 immortal call and cwdt will almost never proc. level these gems to max lvl 4

replace ice golem in helmet for a curse (temp chains is my favorite)

you have a very low life pool and you use old jewels with % life when you would need flat life from abyss jewels (and flat phys)

when you have some currency you could consider buying some screaming essence of greed and reroll ur chestpiece. 72 life and 40 res is bad

you dont use an insta flask (seething divine life flask of staunching)

you use enlighten lvl 2 with 3 auras and dont have blood magic in ur whirling blades setup... no way u have enough mana

hope this help : ) see my profile for comparison

Last edited by Malbini on Jul 23, 2018, 2:09:37 PM
JEWEL QUESTION!!!

31% Multiplier + 5% reduced mana costs

OR

27% Multiplier = 10% Area Damage

Thanks for the help!
Hello im new to the game and selected this build looked easy.
1. How do you teleport my guy is so slow. im level 50.
2. i die so fast how do you surrive?
3. where do i need to start to understand more what im doing with this build ive read everything on the page but dont seem to understand.

thanks alot if you could help
"
NeverSaved wrote:
3. where do i need to start to understand more what im doing with this build ive read everything on the page but dont seem to understand.

1. Portal Scrolls or Portal Gem to waypoints.

2. At early stages of the game, stack life and elemental resistances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE

Watch these newcomer videos!
"
NeverSaved wrote:

If you make your character public people can see your characters and items and help you more.

"
Log into pathofexile.com and go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab".
From reddit.

"
NeverSaved wrote:

If you make your character public people can see your characters and items and help you more.

"
Log into pathofexile.com and go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab".
From reddit.

Hello! I've been using this build with some pretty good success, but I feel like I'm missing out on something. I think it's either my damage or my defense (because of low damage). I'll often have problems with some bosses like Izaro. I imagine I'll get better the more I do the boss fight but still having problems in other areas as well.

I've been using this build to help myself get a better understanding of end game and crafting a good character. Any help on how to improve my character would be greatly appreciated! https://pastebin.com/eRnMs4PR
@rollsroyce where to start : )
your foil needs much higher physical damage. the ele dmg you have isnt worth it.

buy something like this

http://poe.trade/search/yuwamoriorumot
I'm about to leave that build in the shit it belongs to.
How come I have such a hard time killing T12 bosses, sometimes can't even kill them cause I get one shotted (ok with vaal mods but even) with the stuff I have??

My character's name is raoulbitenchene (public). Please guys tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Right now this build seems like a waste of time and currency to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info