[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

What is more important on a stat stick?

40 % increased elemental damage with 65% combined physical damage as an element.

Or 6 percent penetration with 55% combined extra damage as an element.

Also, When I read the guide it says the most important stat is always physical as extra elemental damage but would an item with 20 crit multi on it with 50% physical damage as extra damage as a random element be better than 65 to 70% physical damage as a random element with no crit multi? I purchased an item recently that I thought would be an upgrade and noticed it actually was a slight decrease.

Thanks.
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
I'm about to leave that build in the shit it belongs to.
How come I have such a hard time killing T12 bosses, sometimes can't even kill them cause I get one shotted (ok with vaal mods but even) with the stuff I have??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns

"
itsjustbrad wrote:
What is more important on a stat stick?

40 % increased elemental damage with 65% combined physical damage as an element.

Or 6 percent penetration with 55% combined extra damage as an element.

Also, When I read the guide it says the most important stat is always physical as extra elemental damage but would an item with 20 crit multi on it with 50% physical damage as extra damage as a random element be better than 65 to 70% physical damage as a random element with no crit multi? I purchased an item recently that I thought would be an upgrade and noticed it actually was a slight decrease.

Thanks.

I think your placebo plays effect here. In order for you to get your answers, I highly suggest you to use PoB and fiddle around with what you have or want to get. Don't forget to enable boss as Shaper and change "Random element" to a specific one because PoB doesn't know how to calculate random.

Crit multi on stat stick is good tho yes!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 24, 2018, 7:10:15 PM
Really enjoying the build but can't work out if I've missed something - I'm 86 and have stuck to the tree but only see 36% block chance in POB and not sure why... can you spot anything wrong?

Profile should be public
Last edited by Jakkul on Jul 24, 2018, 8:07:22 PM
Yeah I'm close to giving up on this build. With only 3.3kHP I get one-shotted anything t8+. Izaro I tried x2 but failed. I'm not blaming the build, I guess I'm too noob to play with such low hp.

:(
I'm having great fun with this build and didn't spend a ton on it. Occasionally get killed, haven't been above T14 yet as I don't have the life or damage to go there IMO.

Kiss Me Quick, could you tell me where I could best spend 2ex to improve? I can't do weapon as they are all way above my funds, same for stat stick.
"
Jakkul wrote:
Really enjoying the build but can't work out if I've missed something - I'm 86 and have stuck to the tree but only see 36% block chance in POB and not sure why... can you spot anything wrong?

Profile should be public

You don't have Rumi's probably enabled + you get extra block from blocking each hit which stacks up quick!

"
Betwiixt wrote:
Yeah I'm close to giving up on this build. With only 3.3kHP I get one-shotted anything t8+. Izaro I tried x2 but failed. I'm not blaming the build, I guess I'm too noob to play with such low hp.

:(

But you're playing the MF version which is quite advanced and as mentioned, not beginner friendly. You also shouldn't do Izaro with it. You should equip rares for it.

"
Old_Fart wrote:
I'm having great fun with this build and didn't spend a ton on it. Occasionally get killed, haven't been above T14 yet as I don't have the life or damage to go there IMO.

Kiss Me Quick, could you tell me where I could best spend 2ex to improve? I can't do weapon as they are all way above my funds, same for stat stick.

Defo Ammy + Rings and maybe some Poorjoy runs to level to 91.

I've also released another quite borken build that I did 20 Uber Elder's with. Haven't fully finished writing it but the basics are up already!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186701/
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 25, 2018, 5:49:37 PM
Do you feel I have my skills wrong? I don't use Vaal Pact as I'm not comfortable with how low I get sometimes. This probably causes a few of my deaths as I may not be recovering fast enough.

I also didn't take Heart of Oak as at the time I needed mana regen. I will back off 2 life nodes to get it now because I occasionally get stunlocked when I whirl into big groups. I'm at 5600 life with the life boots on, I use them in harder maps but prefer the movement speed in lower level maps (5400life).

You said upgrade my rings and amulet. Which direction? More flat physical damage?
Last edited by Old_Fart on Jul 25, 2018, 7:53:05 PM
Having a great time with this build. My damage is fine but I'd love for some pointers on how to improve my gear or if I missed something obvious. Especially for better survival since i randomly die from time to time, but any hint on my gear would be great. Thanks.
Been looking for a new build to play and this one looks great!
Just started using this build and I absolutely love it so far. Thanks for opening my eyes to this mayhem!

If you have a second, would you mind taking a look and telling me what I should focus on upgrading next?

I feel like this sword has too small of a physical range, but at the same time I'm still using thief's torment as my ring, cause I'm afraid of running out of mana mid-carnage.

Thanks for any insight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info